Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 14.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
In this role, you will be responsible for performing IT tests and coordinate between different Logistics departments and IT.Part of the day-to-day work will be spent ensuring IT systems & logistic processes work flawlessly, testing the different processes and identify errors/problems. Creation of user documentation as well as error feedback for IT is an important part. S/he will also train Logistics employees on new or changed processes What you can expect:
- Conduct and coordinate IT tests, create documentation and provide feedback to Logistic & IT teams
- Train employees on new/improved processes
- Work with warehouse teams on continuous improvement tasks to improve system/process excellence
- Provide IT/SAP authorizations to employees
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Completion of industry related courses is an asset.
- Bachelor Degree in Operations Management or Logistics is preferred
- High IT affinity
- 1-2 years of work experience in warehousing, especially working with warehouse management systems
- Analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Strong multitasking skills
- Willingness to take on new challenges and expand beyond current role
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills in a diverse environment; able to effectively communicate with multiple levels of the organization
- Flexible; Able to prioritize multiple initiatives/tasks with a strict focus on deadlines
- Experience with Micro Soft Excel, Word. Working experience with SAP preferred.
- 401(k) with company match
- Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits
- Voluntary benefits and critical Illness
- Company sponsored life and disability benefits
- Discounts for auto/home/pet insurance
- Employee discount program with clothing allowance
- 21 Days PTO plus your birthday off
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.