Senior Wholesale Executive - Menswear
- JW Anderson
- London (Central), London (Greater) (GB)
- Closing date
- 2 Jan 2023
- Coordinator / Executive
This position is responsible for managing, maintaining, and growing both new and existing wholesale accounts globally. Drive sales initiatives that support the JWAnderson brand’s growth strategy into the global markets whilst delivering outstanding day-to-day customer management.
- Support the head of Menswear & Accessories in budgeting and driving sales by implementing a defined wholesale strategy. Understanding brand positioning and adjacencies; suggesting, mapping, and reaching out to target accounts.
- Build a strong relationship with the existing global wholesale partners. Managing the day-to-day queries, such as: order processing, weekly ST reports, staff training, order confirmations, stock swaps, and returns.
- Be an excellent brand ambassador in representing JW Anderson during international and domestic showrooms and events.
- Present the collections with confidence and excellent product/brand knowledge.
- Own the Sell-Out follow-up process: fully understand wholesale buys, best/worst-sellers, product recommendations, stock swaps, incentives, and exclusives to optimize ST results.
- Oversee the outbound deliveries to clients by being the point of contact between the internal logistics team & external clients, agents, and distributors.
- Support the JWA finance team to ensure all payments are received on time and settled before the opening of the shipping windows.
- Competitors’ products analysis; Building solid internal relationships with the merchandising team whilst reporting feedback post-store visits.
- Coordinating with the interns and managing their priority list.
- The candidate has a very open-minded approach and understands the company’s DNA, and gender fluidity, and is capable to think outside the box to create commercial opportunities.
- Strong product sensitivity.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Analytical skills and comfortable with figures and administrative work.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Ability to travel, and flexibility to work weekends /extra hours during busy selling periods.
- Fluent in English; Additional fluency in French and/or Italian is an advantage.
- Previous wholesale experience and understanding of the fashion industry are a must.
Skills and Experience:
- Min 3 years of experience in wholesale, preferably within a showroom environment.
- Strong fashion market knowledge gained ideally within a high contemporary or luxury brand.
- Demonstrable track record of previous success in delivering profitable revenue growth.
- Personal/professional sensibility to Retail and Fashion.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and customer service skills.
- Existing portfolio of customer relationships ideal but not essential.
- Excel proficiency
- JOOR- RLM knowledge is an advantage.
Northern Irish designer Jonathan Anderson established JW Anderson in 2008.
At first an elaborate collection of accessories quickly attracted attention, enabling the fledgling label to show on-schedule during 2008’s London Fashion Week.
The success of this debut collection earned both critical acclaim and commercial success for Anderson, whose label is now regarded as one of London’s most innovative and forward thinking brands.
Its unique design aesthetic offers a modern interpretation of masculinity and femininity by creating thought-provoking silhouettes through a conscious cross-pollination between menswear and womenswear elements. This idiosyncratic perspective, which earned the label a cult following, prompted JW Anderson to present a women’s capsule collection in 2010.
A steady growth in demand gave occasion to JW Anderson first stand-alone on-schedule women’s show at London Fashion Week. International editors and buyers have also taken note, gaining the label a prominent reputation in the US, Europe and Asian markets.
JW Anderson has evolved into an internationally renowned and award-winning brand, with accolades including British Fashion Awards for ‘Emerging Talent, Ready-to-Wear’ (2012) and ‘The New Establishment Award’ (2013).
A recent investment by LVMH Moët Hennessy further cements JW Anderson‘s status as a rising, new-generation brand. Following the investment Jonathan Anderson was also appointed Creative Director of Loewe, and works on both brands in tandem.
- 020 3713 9884
21 Parr Street
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert