- JW Anderson
- London (Greater) (GB)
- Closing date
- 2 Jan 2023
- Coordinator / Executive
- Develop and execute the E-commerce commercial calendar for launches and promotions, including the newsletter calendar
- Based on commercial calendar, update the website, including homepages, landing pages, navigation menu, collection pages
- Systematically check throughout the entire funnel for bugs and issues might be generating bad customer experience
- Work with our tech partner to ensure site functionality and optimization
- Execute the catalogue upload and the setup of all products including descriptions and imagery,
- Liasing with tech and logistic teams both internal and external, ensure the online catalogue is live in line with the deliveries and the commercial calendar
- Support the coordination of photoshoots including sample delivery, photographers, studios etc..
- Manage customer service inquiries, returns, store requests
- Constantly monitor the industry best practices and trends in order to spot opportunities and make recommendations to enhance the website performances and to improve the customer experience
Required Skills and Experience:
- 3+ years of ecommerce experience preferably in the Luxury or Apparel industry
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Suite, Basic Photoshop
- Knowledge of Farfetch Platform Solution will be a plus
- Self-starter with entrepreneurial approach
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Detailed oriented and able to manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously
- Goal oriented andable to prioritize in line with the channel needs
Northern Irish designer Jonathan Anderson established JW Anderson in 2008.
At first an elaborate collection of accessories quickly attracted attention, enabling the fledgling label to show on-schedule during 2008’s London Fashion Week.
The success of this debut collection earned both critical acclaim and commercial success for Anderson, whose label is now regarded as one of London’s most innovative and forward thinking brands.
Its unique design aesthetic offers a modern interpretation of masculinity and femininity by creating thought-provoking silhouettes through a conscious cross-pollination between menswear and womenswear elements. This idiosyncratic perspective, which earned the label a cult following, prompted JW Anderson to present a women’s capsule collection in 2010.
A steady growth in demand gave occasion to JW Anderson first stand-alone on-schedule women’s show at London Fashion Week. International editors and buyers have also taken note, gaining the label a prominent reputation in the US, Europe and Asian markets.
JW Anderson has evolved into an internationally renowned and award-winning brand, with accolades including British Fashion Awards for ‘Emerging Talent, Ready-to-Wear’ (2012) and ‘The New Establishment Award’ (2013).
A recent investment by LVMH Moët Hennessy further cements JW Anderson‘s status as a rising, new-generation brand. Following the investment Jonathan Anderson was also appointed Creative Director of Loewe, and works on both brands in tandem.
- 020 3713 9884
21 Parr Street
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert