The CS and Logistics Specialist supports the CS and Logistics Manager in the full life cycle of the Operations Department.
He/She performs routine administrative tasks related to Inbound/Outbound shipments and warehouse operation activities; supports in the checks of freight invoices issued by the external logistic partner; support in ensuring that the service request have been followed and maintain liaisons with suppliers/customers to ensure that In/Out Shipments are received in an organized manner and on time.
He/She supports all the CS tasks in cooperation with the team. He/She will support in the ongoing and future logistics projects. Key Accountabilities
- Assist the CS and L. Manager in the full life-cycle of the department: projects, various activities on a daily, weekly and monthly basis;
- General support to understand the operations needs.
- Assist the Logistics colleagues in all the administrative tasks, with the external partner and with the suppliers/customers.
- Assist the Customer Service colleagues in all the related task
- Degree in Economics, Engineering, or other related fields
- 2 years' experience in a similar role in a well-structured international Company (Luxury or Watch Industry considered a strong plus)
- Good knowledge and experience of International best logistics practices and all relevant import & export regulations worldwide (including CITES expertise for import and export)
- Proficient user: Office and ERP Skills (Navision would be considered a strong plus)
- Fluent written and spoken English and French any other European Language would be considered a plus
- Organization and ability to handle multiple tasks at the same time
- Details and Precision Driver
- Problem solving & effective communication skills
- Co-operative attitude, positivity, flexibility and strong team player
- Willingness to grow in a multinational Corporation