Trussardi is a Milan based fashion & lifestyle brand with a strong heritage and a timeless, yet modern philosophy. In line with the new direction of the Maison, Trussardi embraces and promotes a diverse mix of talents with social and environmental responsibilities at its core. To enhance our Merchandising Team, we are looking for a talented young candidate to join as Retail Merchandising & Buyer Intern in an interesting and inspiring program that will give him/her the opportunity to work in a dynamic and international fashion environment.
- Perform data analysis on a daily and weekly base;
- Monitor daily/weekly business trends and results;
- Master order activities and key assortments by region/channel in order to ensure a balanced global product mix;
- Support in the organization of Sales Campaigns: prepare buying tools for Regional Buyers; Reporting activities;
- Collaborate with other departments (Ecommerce, Visual and Marketing);
- Prepare PowerPoint presentations for retail meetings, collection tools and order books.
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics or similar field;
- Previous experience in fashion retail/commercial departments is preferred;
- Fluency in Italian and English;
- Excellent Excel and PowerPoint proficiency;
- Analytical attitude;
- Good interpersonal and communication skills;
- Passion for the business of fashion;
- Curiosity and a result oriented attitude complete the profile.
Trussardi is committed to creating a diverse workforce and an inclusive work environment.
We believe that all applicants should have equal employment opportunity without regard to race, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, ethnicity, disability, and any other non-merit factor.We are constantly listening, learning, and evolving to deliver on these principles.