We are looking for an International HR
intern to join us as of February 1st 2023. You will become an important player in executing the HR administration for our stores & HQ in the Nordics and UK. You will be working closely with the HR Advisor and together you will make sure that the back-office HR tasks are taken care of efficiently and always with great service.
We promise you a lot of fun, flexibility and interesting projects in a dynamic & international organization! What will you do?
What are we looking for?
- Support on administrative tasks such as onboarding & off-boarding of employees; from A to Z
- Support with first line HR related questions from employees/managers
- Absence registration and support with absenteeism related tasks
- Update and publish HR processes and documents
- Providing input for improvements to our HR operational processes
- Support at various ongoing HR projects
What do we have in stock for you?
- We are looking for a student who wishes to pursue a career in HR
- Self-starter able to work independently
- Fluent in English
- Good skills in MS Office (especially Excel)
- Available per February 1st 2023, 5 days a week, for a period of minimum 5 months
- Enrolled as a student for the entire duration of the internship
Application processPhone call with the recruiter
- Employee discount on our webshop
- Free lunch for the days you're at the office plus all day coffee, drinks and snacks
- A monthly internship allowance of EUR 450,- gross based on fulltime
- Option to join our Onefit subscription
One of our recruiters will review your application and get in contact with you if there's a matchFirst interview
Upon a successful phone screening, we will invite you for an interviewShort assignment or second interview
Depending on the role, we will ask you to complete a short assignment or invite you for the second interview.Offer
You will receive an offer as soon as we make a selection - good luck!Internships at Scotch & Soda
Roll up your sleeves: at Scotch & Soda, interns get plenty of room to grow, fail, learn, and succeed by actively contributing to a team of passionate people. Are you ready to join?