We are looking for an Operations and Logistics assistant to join our growing team at The Fold.
The role will support the Operations department while working closely alongside the Customer Care team to support the functions within their team.
This role will be based in our West London office where you will be working alongside your immediate and wider team. The culture at The Fold is fast-paced and exciting. The position offers a wonderful opportunity for someone looking to develop their skills within a rapidly developing fashion brand.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Working closely with our 3rd party logistics/warehouse team to oversee eComm order fulfillment and management.
- Compile weekly reports with the Operations supervisor to review order fulfillment, couriers, lost shipments and returns service level agreements SLAs.
- Close supervision of stock control with the 3rd party logistics/warehouse team.
- Providing Customer Care administrative support including; pre-order management, delivery updates, returns/refund processing, and liaising with our courier providers.
- Overseeing the quarantine stock process with our warehouse and producing the necessary reporting.
- Warehouse packaging and consumables reporting and ordering.
- Weekly meetings with the Operations supervisor and manager and monitor departmental performance and KPIs.
- Excel competency to an intermediate level.
- Experience working with Netsuite or similar systems is beneficial.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines and manage time effectively.
- Initiative to escalate issues appropriately and handle decisions in a responsible way.
- Prepared to go the extra mile and use one's initiative.
- Applicant should be both computer and technically literate.
- Fluency in English is crucial.