Fashion Nova is an inclusive fashion-forward and trend-driven apparel and lifestyle brand that celebrates all dimensions of confidence. We use our platform to spread positivity with brands for women, men, curve, luxe, sport, swim, beauty, and kids. We are obsessed with creating the best experience available for our customers and employees.
Fashion Nova was built on the backbone of individuality and inclusiveness. Our brands are worn and celebrated worldwide by customers, celebrities, and influencers because of our uniquely creative and talented employees.ROLE OVERVIEW
The Fit Model | Merchandising Assistant will be responsible for ensuring that our clothes fit the expectations of our customers. You will organize and model samples provided by vendors and will process and track all product samples from start to finish as they move through the department.RESPONSIBILITIES
All applicants must attach a recent full body image (FRONT|BACK|SIDE) and measurements to be considered for this position - Photos will only be used for application purposes and not be posted to the publicROLE REQUIREMENTS
- Responsible for fitting all vendor samples, making adjustments, and measuring our clothing
- Strong communication skills
- Professionalism, punctuality, sense of urgency
- Must have a strong work ethic and motivation to learn
- Works well individually as well as with a team
- Additional responsibilities will be determined by buying team but may include sample coordination, assistance to fit tech coordinators, writing purchase orders, vendor correspondence, and assisting with vendor sample returns
- Required Measurements:
- Height: 5'5" - 5'7"
- Bust: 35"
- Waist: 27"
- High Hip 32 ½"
- Low Hip 37 ½"
- Thigh: 22"
- Associate's Degree, or equivalent work experience
- English, additional language(s) an advantage
- Schedule of this position: Monday - Friday | Core business hours | Onsite
- Formalized career paths
- Flat management platform
- Manager Training Academy
- Creative Development Internship Program
- Fashion Nova Cares Program
- Flexible Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- 401k match, with immediate vesting upon eligibility
- Stocked kitchens with gratis snacks and drinks
- Weekly catered lunches
- Summer Fridays at Headquarters
- Team bonding events and programs
- Employee discounts
Fashion Nova, LLC, and subsidiaries thereof, is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are steadfast in our commitment to equal employment opportunities and pledge that these objectives are reflected in all aspects of our daily operations. We will continue to recruit, hire, train, and advance in employment qualified individuals in all job titles without regard to race, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, status as a protected veteran, criminal history, or status as an individual with a disability; and shall not discriminate against any individual, any such characteristic, nor any other classification protected by local, state and|or federal law.NOTICE AT COLLECTION