Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 14.000 employees worldwide and shape your future/drive your future/drive your growth, at HUGO BOSS!
To strengthen our team we are looking for a Merchandiser (m/f/d) Central Markets DOS.What you can expect:
- Merchandise management and merchandise control of all POS within the central hub stores in Europe
- Organisation and stocking of the sales areas as well as monitoring of deliveries
- Performance analysis of the merchandise on the sales floors, as well as development of measures to increase productivity
- Setting up and analysing reports, as well as continuous optimisation
- Planning and control of markdown phases and return management
- Consolidation of goods for interstore transfers
- Close cooperation with the central planning and buying organisation to ensure market-oriented budget planning and collection assortment
- Contact person for the central stores for all merchandise-related issues
- A commercial or textile/clothing-oriented apprenticeship/studies
- Professional experience in a similar function (merchandise management, merchandise control, merchandise planning, merchandise management, etc.)
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Proactive and independent work, ability to work in a team and strong customer orientation
- Very good Microsoft Office skills (Excel, PPT, Word) and SAP skills
- Profound German and good English skills
- Made for Me: three days in Metzingen and two days working remotely. Our hybrid working model "Threedom of work" is as individual as your personal needs.
- Today. Tomorrow. Always. Sustainability is one of our key values, and more than just a trend. We are committed to environmental, animal and climate protection, and human rights.
- Does innovation drive you? Same for us! We have digitized most of our workflows and almost fully automated our logistics centres.
- Exclusive discounts for shopping and arts: benefit from discounts for family and friends along with free entrance to more than 15 international art museums.
- High-performing people need a healthy balance. Take advantage of the employee gym, the beach volleyball field or yoga classes on the rooftop terrace.
- As a fashion company, we value good taste in everything - including food. Welcome to our own restaurant and café, Times.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.
Do you feel it's time for a new challenge at HUGO BOSS? If so, we look forward telling you all about this job opportunity in a personal conversation. Please contact Julia Preiß (JULIA_PREISS@HUGOBOSS.COM), Human Resources.