Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 14.000 employees worldwide and shape your future/drive your future/drive your growth, at HUGO BOSS!
To strengthen our Global Sales Development department, we are looking for a committed and reliable Manager Digital Wholesale (m/f/d) who likes to drive things forward together. You are passionate about digital topics? Be part of the team and shape the future of HUGO BOSS together with us!What you can expect:
- Guide all end-to-end processes regarding the Digital Wholesale Tools and act as a knowledge multiplier for other departments
- Own subprojects for digital wholesale initiatives
- Support the stakeholder within the organization to reach the defined goals
- Collect requirements, verify the plausibility based on stakeholder feedback and convert them into concrete improvement
- Track and analyse key performance indicators
- Coordinate workshops and consolidate and communicate the feedback to stakeholders
- Successfully completed bachelor's degree/ BBA or an equivalent
- Very good communication skills, coordinating skills, as well as assertiveness.
- Strong reporting, analysis and conceptual skills
- Entrepreneurial mindset and experience in project management as well good overarching understanding of corporate processes
- First experience in working in an agile team or with Scrum methods is an advantage.
- Enthusiasm for digital topics as well as willingness to deal with new and changing tasks
- An independent and solution-oriented way of working
- Ability to communicate complex issues in a comprehensible way to different stake holders
- Excellent English skills, both written and spoken
- Made for Me: three days in Metzingen and two days working remotely. Our hybrid working model "Threedom of work" is as individual as your personal needs.
- Today. Tomorrow. Always. Sustainability is one of our key values, and more than just a trend. We are committed to environmental, animal and climate protection, and human rights.
- Does innovation drive you? Same for us! We have digitized most of our workflows and almost fully automated our logistics centres.
- Exclusive discounts for shopping and arts: benefit from discounts for family and friends along with free entrance to more than 15 international art museums.
- High-performing people need a healthy balance. Take advantage of the employee gym, the beach volleyball field or yoga classes on the rooftop terrace.
- As a fashion company, we value good taste in everything - including food. Welcome to our own restaurant and café, Times.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.