Product Developer BOSS Menswear (m/f/d)
- Hugo Boss
- Stuttgart, Delaware, Germany
- Closing date
- 7 Dec 2022
- Production - Garments & Accessories
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 14.000 employees worldwide and shape your future/drive your future/drive your growth, at HUGO BOSS!
For BOSS Menswear we are looking for a motivated Product Developer (m/f/d) for our Product Division Outerwear & Coatswho likes to make a difference and drive things forward. Are you passionate about the product development process and have strong negotiation skills? A highly motivated team with flat hierarchies and lots of fun at work is looking forward to welcoming you.
What you can expect:
- Ensuring the product development process from the creative idea to production release
- Negotiation of sample and production prices, comparisons and benchmarks, and management of the target costing process
- Ensuring target-accurate product development
- Optimization of workmanship processing and product costs
- Implementation of innovative processing techniques
- Further development and consulting of suppliers and internal interfaces in the R&D area
- Ensuring and supporting prototypes and salesmen samples in terms of quality, workmanship and fit
- Creation and maintenance of working documents and databases
- Global travel to suppliers, trade shows & fairs
- Participation in projects
- Successfully completed study as an apparel engineer and/or technician
- Ideally at least 3 years of professional experience in product development, product management or technical work preparation in an international environment
- Very good commercial knowledge and strong negotiating skills
- Well-founded knowledge of processing, product costing, materials and fits
- Expertise in 3D product development, in performing virtual fittings and in working via 3D collaboration platforms, preferably with CLO3D
- Very good English skills, both written and spoken
- Good MS Office knowledge as well as SAP/PDM, Adobe Illustrator knowledge desirable
- Open, competent and confident appearance, as well as assertiveness and resilience
- Made for Me: three days in Metzingen and two days working remotely. Our hybrid working model "Threedom of work" is as individual as your personal needs.
- Today. Tomorrow. Always. Sustainability is one of our key values, and more than just a trend. We are committed to environmental, animal and climate protection, and human rights.
- Does innovation drive you? Same for us! We have digitized most of our workflows and almost fully automated our logistics centres.
- Exclusive discounts for shopping and arts: benefit from discounts for family and friends along with free entrance to more than 15 international art museums.
- High-performing people need a healthy balance. Take advantage of the employee gym, the beach volleyball field or yoga classes on the rooftop terrace.
- As a fashion company, we value good taste in everything - including food. Welcome to our own restaurant and café, Times.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.
HUGO BOSS is one of the leading companies in the upper premium segment of the global apparel market with some 14,000 employees around the world. Diversity is what shapes our company and makes us strong. People from a wide range of different nationalities put their knowledge, skills and experience to work for HUGO BOSS. This ensures an impressive variety of ideas and solutions. What unites us is our passion for our products and pride in our work.
Our vision is to be the most desirable premium fashion & lifestyle brand, and therefore we put our customers at the heart of everything we do.
In order to address customers clearly and consistently, we offer two brands: BOSS and HUGO. While they are clearly distinguishable from each other in terms of their individual attributes and target customer, both brands embody our values of quality and fit, innovation and sustainability.
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity to advance your career as an expert or executive and are passionate about the fashion and lifestyle industry, you’ve come to the right place. Take the next step and find the perfect job for you.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert