Vestiaire Collective is the leading global online marketplace for desirable pre-loved fashion. Our mission is to transform the fashion industry for a more sustainable future by empowering our community to promote the circular fashion movement. Vestiaire was founded in 2009 and is headquartered in Paris with offices in London, Berlin, New York, Singapore and Hong Kong and warehouses in Tourcoing (France), Crawley (UK), Hong Kong and New York.
We currently have a diverse global team of 800 employees representing more than 50 nationalities. Our values are community, activism, transparency, dedication and greatness. We are proud to be a BCorp. About the role Payroll Specialist H/F/D
W e are looking for a Payroll Specialist as part of the payroll and HR admin team and reporting to the Payroll Manager, you will manage and support payroll and all related topics at Vestiaire Collective. This is a full-time, permanent role based out of our Paris office. What you will be doing:
Who you are:
- Handling the day-to-day activities necessary to deliver payroll in several countries through our in-country providers.
- Ensuring consistent and accurate flow of information so that all payrolls are processed accurately, on time, and in accordance with local country requirements.
- Providing a first-class experience to employees from onboarding to offboarding.
- Interface with employees and respond to inquiries and payroll questions through Slack and video calls with a sense of urgency and in an easy-to-understand manner, conducting follow-up as needed. (supported by in-country payroll processing partners).
- Vendor relations: Partner closely with the head of payroll and HR Administration and with partners on local regulations around payroll, equity, taxes, and social insurance
- Partner on specific projects for process improvements and automation
What we offer
- You have at least 3 years experience in international payroll. You have an in-depth awareness of the data points required to complete accurate payroll globally
- You have a degree in HR Finance, Accounting, Economics or similar
- You are detail oriented, are naturally curious and take initiatives
- You communicate well both in French and English
- You have a "can-do", positive approach
- Strong customer service skills & experience with outsourced payroll providers
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines
- A meaningful job with an impact on the way people consume fashion and promote sustainability
- The possibility to work remotely 50% of your time
- The opportunity to do career defining work in a fast growing French-born scale up
- The possibility to work as part of a global diverse team with more than 50 nationalities
- 2 days to help Project - reinforcing your activist journey and volunteer for an association
- Significant investment in your learning and growth
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
Vestiaire Collective is an equal opportunities employer