Senior Business Analyst Omnichannel (m/f/d)
- Hugo Boss
- Stuttgart, Delaware, Germany
- Closing date
- 13 Dec 2022
- Senior Manager
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 14.000 employees worldwide and shape your future/drive your future/drive your growth, at HUGO BOSS!
To strengthen our continuously growing Omnichannel BI & eCom Analytics department we are looking for aSenior Business Analyst Global eCommerce (m/f/d).
What you can expect:
- Perform complex data analysis on large data sets from multiple sources to identify growth potentials and increase customer experience
- Working on direct requests by different departments and answer fully by using available data
- Support decision-making by presenting insights from data analysis in an actionable format
- Support forecasting with business insights
- Design and implement interactive Dashboards to monitor performance of KPIs and provide insights to the business partner
- Continuously improve the analytics landscape with tools, processes and solutions to ensure efficiency, high-quality and scalability
- Own and manage multiple business intelligence projects with a close collaboration with data scientists, data engineers and business managers
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in a relevant field (e.g. business administration, economics, business informatics, statistics, engineering)
- 5+ years relevant experience in industry or consultancy, experience in eCommerce or tech is a plus
- You are a data-driven person with strong experience in analytics and business modelling
- Advanced knowledge in MS Excel and MS PowerPoint. Skills in scripting with SQL, Python or R is a plus
- Ability to visualize KPIs by using BI tools (e.g. Tableau, Qlik, Power BI or similar BI tools)
- Fluent in spoken and written English as well as strong communication skills
- Comfortable working in a highly collaborative and dynamic environment
- Made for Me: three days in Metzingen and two days working remotely. Our hybrid working model "Threedom of work" is as individual as your personal needs.
- Today. Tomorrow. Always. Sustainability is one of our key values, and more than just a trend. We are committed to environmental, animal and climate protection, and human rights.
- Does innovation drive you? Same for us! We have digitized most of our workflows and almost fully automated our logistics centres.
- Exclusive discounts for shopping and arts: benefit from discounts for family and friends along with free entrance to more than 15 international art museums.
- High-performing people need a healthy balance. Take advantage of the employee gym, the beach volleyball field or yoga classes on the rooftop terrace.
- As a fashion company, we value good taste in everything - including food. Welcome to our own restaurant and café, Times.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.
Do you feel it's time for a new challenge at HUGO BOSS? If so, we look forward telling you all about this job opportunity in a personal conversation. Please contact Sabrina Pach (SABRINA_PACH@HUGOBOSS.COM), Human Resources.
HUGO BOSS is one of the leading companies in the upper premium segment of the global apparel market with some 14,000 employees around the world. Diversity is what shapes our company and makes us strong. People from a wide range of different nationalities put their knowledge, skills and experience to work for HUGO BOSS. This ensures an impressive variety of ideas and solutions. What unites us is our passion for our products and pride in our work.
Our vision is to be the most desirable premium fashion & lifestyle brand, and therefore we put our customers at the heart of everything we do.
In order to address customers clearly and consistently, we offer two brands: BOSS and HUGO. While they are clearly distinguishable from each other in terms of their individual attributes and target customer, both brands embody our values of quality and fit, innovation and sustainability.
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity to advance your career as an expert or executive and are passionate about the fashion and lifestyle industry, you’ve come to the right place. Take the next step and find the perfect job for you.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert