Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 14.000 employees worldwide and shape your future/drive your future/drive your growth, at HUGO BOSS!
We are looking for a new team player (m/f/d) from March 2023 for a period of 6 months, who likes to make a difference and move things forward in a dynamic, international environment. A highly motivated team of experts, with flat hierarchies and of course a lot of fun at work, is looking forward to you!What you can expect:
- You create regular reports to measure performance in the areas of collection development, sourcing, marketing and sales
- You support interesting profitability calculations - from product development to sales in our stores or the versatile, digital sales channels
- You help us with the further development of Business Analysis (BI) systems
- You support the consolidation of the group planning and plausibility check of approval documents for the retail expansion
- You have a degree in economics, business administration, economics or a comparable degree, ideally with a focus on controlling and / or finance, or have already successfully completed your studies
- You are interested in topics related to controlling and ideally already have some experience in controlling, finance & accounting
- You are a team player and possess a high degree of self-motivation and thirst for knowledge
- You have a business fluent command of English and are proficient in MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Made for Me: three days in Metzingen and two days working remotely. Our hybrid working model "Threedom of work" is as individual as your personal needs.
- Today. Tomorrow. Always. Sustainability is one of our key values, and more than just a trend. We are committed to environmental, animal and climate protection, and human rights.
- Does innovation drive you? Same for us! We have digitized most of our workflows and almost fully automated our logistics centres.
- Exclusive discounts for shopping and arts: benefit from discounts for family and friends along with free entrance to more than 15 international art museums.
- High-performing people need a healthy balance. Take advantage of the employee gym, the beach volleyball field or yoga classes on the rooftop terrace.
- As a fashion company, we value good taste in everything - including food. Welcome to our own restaurant and café, Times.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.