Since 1837, Tiffany & Co. has always been a company of great innovators who are constantly pushing the boundaries of what's possible with design and influencing style. We're proud to be trailblazers in the luxury retail world.
- Are you passionate about supporting retail administration?
- Do you love making a difference?
The role of Retail Administrator will provide administrative and clerical support to the Store and Store Management team. This role reports to the Store Leader and ensure all admin aspects are running smoothly. Responsibilities Administration Support
- Support the Store managers with standardize store level KPI reports as directed by the Management.
- Coordinate onboarding and training for the part timers / seasonal to ensure smooth operations of the store, work with Ops team and HR
- Updating weekly manpower, upload monthly Roster on time and keep track of staff's leave / PH
- Main point of contact for vendors and suppliers of the stores
- Working closely with facilities team, such as arranging quarterly and monthly cleaning services, inspections for work done and defect
- Coordinate in-house training with trainers ensuring enough manpower with no disruption of store operations at all times
- Serves as back up to assist with stock receiving on the absence of store professional
- Manage operations team calendars and organize staff welfare related events and activity.
- Record and assist in banking of cheque received to various Banks, Cash & Anti-Money Laundering report
- Assisting Operations in managing crew uniform
- Provide admin support for retail sales & Petty Cash Management and COUPA (invoices) management
- Support Store Management T&E and travel booking (if any)
- Incentive submission and tracking
- Support the operations team in collating and analyzing stores sales data. Handle cross departments tracking reports. i.e. clientelling expenses / budget.
- Compile weekly sales report for in-store and weekly connect meeting
- Support SM and ASM in office administrative tasks as directed
- Handling office administrative work, such as checking mailbox, replenishment of pantry items, managing cleaning lady etc.
- Track staff performances and productivity such as weekly productivity reports of their YTD sales
- Weekly update of staff's service feedback, performances, cross-selling report, coaching/touch base
- Support stock take process and stock count.
- Any other ad-hoc duties assigned
- Support incentive tracking for any retail initiatives (CAG incentive for Changi based staff)
- Work with HR on arranging interviews for Store team (full time and part time role)
- Be the point of contact for any employee related engagement initiatives
- Support local staff events initiatives including F&B sourcing in store
- Administer and support retail staff celebrations events (condolence, hosp, marriage, milestone award programme
- Min Diploma Diploma in business administration or related field
- 3+ years of administration support experience
- Good Strong written and verbal communication
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Must be able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Good MS office knowledge
- Able to work in a team environment
- Meticulous and detailed/ Good follow up skills
- Convey a positive, welcoming attitude
- Positive, ‘can do' attitude and able to work in ambiguous environment