Ralph Lauren Corporation (NYSE:RL) is a global leader in the design, marketing and distribution of premium lifestyle products in five categories: apparel, accessories, home, fragrances, and hospitality. For more than 50 years, Ralph Lauren's reputation and distinctive image have been consistently developed across an expanding number of products, brands and international markets. The Company's brand names, which include Ralph Lauren, Ralph Lauren Collection, Ralph Lauren Purple Label, Polo Ralph Lauren, Double RL, Lauren Ralph Lauren, Polo Ralph Lauren Children, Chaps, among others, constitute one of the world's most widely recognized families of consumer brands. At Ralph Lauren, we unite and inspire the communities within our company as well as those in which we serve by amplifying voices and perspectives to create a culture of belonging, ensuring inclusion, and fairness for all. We foster a culture of inclusion through: Talent, Education & Communication, Employee Groups and Celebration.
Who we are:
* The Ralph Lauren Corporation, a global leader in luxury fashion and design. Our Global Development Center (GDC) is focused on building high-quality technology solutions to enhance the business & customer experience across channels and geographies. TEAM SPIRIT / GOALS:
* You will serve as the functional application analyst for problem resolution and product enhancement for all applications supporting sales.
* As a DevOps Analyst, you will be responsible for performing system maintenance, documenting and training current business processes, working with business counterparts in support of departmental needs, as well as providing technical and business analytics to support recommendations for business process improvements.
* As a successful Wholesale Sales Application - DevOps Analyst, you will be a hand-on, abstract and creative thinker who thrive on tackling difficult challenges.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
* Understand the direction for Ralph Lauren's Sales journey to enable the Sales Tools and capabilities by working closely with the Product leads (EMEA region) to deliver improved customer experience. Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
* Real time support for customer facing application, through emails, calls, live chat, online meeting to end users.
* Respond to customer support requests and assist fellow teammates when needed.
* Investigate and diagnose incidents to restore a failed IT service as quickly as possible.
* Ensure proper incident responses, handling, closures and proper communications.
* Create knowledge articles and business documentation for troubleshooting.
* Balance multiple projects and incidents at the same time in a fast-paced environment.
* Overtime learn and develop into the technical & integration expert for all RL Sales tools take long-term positive changes into consideration as well as short-term problem-solving
* Develop relationships with team members in the business and on other technical teams Design, Configuration & Testing for Enhancements:
* Manage functional requirements gathering
* Capture & document business processes, functional & data requirements and be able to communicate with the technical resources.
* Participating in code reviews and providing improvements to on-going performance & scalability.
* Review and approve all technical design and system test
* Create and execute test plans & scripts, document issues and track progress at resolving issues
* Build and maintain functional and technical support documentation
* Participating in Release activities to help ensure quality deployments into production.
* Develop and implement policies and procedures
Experience, Skills & Knowledge
* Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain, Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering, or related field. Master's preferred
* At least 4 years or more of work experience in technology or supply-chain.
* At least 2+ years of experience working in cross-functional teams and collaborating with business stakeholders in Retail / Manufacturing / Consumer Goods / Sales, as a Technical Lead or experienced developer (hand-on) in agile environment.
* At least 1-2 years of experience working with B2B or B2C commerce platform, like NuORDER, Salesforce B2B Commerce Cloud, JOOR is a plus Functional Knowledge/Skills
* At least 2-4 years of experience with developing Sales processes and prior experience with Wholesale sales applications is a MUST
* Proficient in the use of Microsoft Excel/PowerPoint for analysis and presentation
* Experience working with Service now application
* Agile experience, Scrum Master, Six Sigma / Lean practitioner, Kanban is a plus Interpersonal Skills and Characteristics
* Customer orientated and focused on service quality with strong interpersonal skills comfortable at interacting with colleagues at all levels
* Is a confident, energetic self-starter, with strong interpersonal skills and Excellent problem-solving skills
* Has good judgment, a sense of urgency and has demonstrated commitment to high standards of ethics, regulatory compliance, customer service and business integrity.
* Experience in effectively communicating with all levels of internal leadership; able to effectively present reports, ideas and recommendations to product owners and external parties.
* High attention to detail
* Prior experience working across Regions, especially EMEA experience a plus
* Communicate complex technical issues and solutions in a clear, simple and understandable way
* Ability to analyze data and recommend business process improvement