With approximately 1,300 boutiques and outlets throughout the U.S., as well as an online presence for each of our brands, it takes sophisticated technology, resources and infrastructure to ensure the continued success of our businesses. From finance and accounting to technology and merchandising careers, we have diverse opportunities available for talented professionals to join our team of nearly 16,000 associates who share our commitment to excellence. POSITION OBJECTIVE:
This position will lead investor relations activities for the Company, including maintaining and developing relationships with existing and potential shareholders, analysts, investment bankers and the media to ensure consistent messaging to internal and external stakeholders. FUNCTIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Acts as a spokesperson for all communication with the investment community regarding strategy, business model, financial results, and business initiatives.
- Plays key role in the quarterly earnings process-including assisting in preparation of quarterly financial press releases, conference call scripts, Q&A documents, and other associated materials.
- Leads cross-business unit and cross-functional team to prepare investor material for various investor events (e.g. FAS Fort Myers visits, investor conferences, etc.).
- Drives the tracking and reporting of these efforts.
- Plans and accompanies executives at conferences, non-deal roadshows and select industry events.
- Provides materials and preparation of executives for investor questions.
- Works collaboratively with internal customers to provide sell-side/investor feedback and work to understand strategy and financial guidance.
- Acts as an internal consultant to bring industry, competitor and valuation information and perspectives from the investment community to senior management.
- Assists Finance leaders in drafting annual and quarterly SEC filings.
- In conjunction with EVP/CFO, leads and manages investor targeting efforts to identify, promote and encourage prospective institutional investors and coverage by additional sell side analysts. Leverage to inform non-deal road shows, investor conference participation, investor meetings and daily calls with investors and analysts.
- Oversees and analyzes sell side analyst financial models for accuracy, trends and key issues or expectations Identify and communicate ways for the IR program to continuously improve, whether from a strategic, tactical or operational perspective.
- Provides general support to EVP/CFO and work on ad-hoc projects as requested.
- Manages external vendors as needed.
- Values individuality and the diverse talents of their team. Leads the team by communicatingexpectations, providing guidance, delivering feedback, and empowering the team to be their best.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or related field required
- 10+ years of experience in finance, accounting and/ or investor relations and/or corporate communications with a public company
- Strong knowledge of financial markets
- Proven track record of success in investor relations and/or corporate communications preferred
- Experience creating investor presentations, scripts and press releases
- Strong leadership presence with the ability to interact at the executive level
- Proven ability to challenge the status quo and regularly think of ways to do things differently, more efficiently and with greater productivity
- Excellent judgment skills regarding people and information
- Exceptional verbal and written communications and presentation skills
- Strong ability to build relationships
- Highly motivated and creative individual who thinks strategically
- Outstanding financial and analytical skills
- Demonstrated aptitude for building and growing relationships in the investment community
Chico's FAS, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, lactation, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, military service, veteran status, or any other category protected under federal, state, or local law.