Our Communications department has a unique opportunity for a PR Manager to join their team. This role requires a well-organised and motivated individual to manage the editorial strategy for all lines of the Giorgio Armani brand. They will be the key contact for daily enquiries for the press and ensure ongoing positive relations with key senior industry and press.
The PR Manager role:
- Capitalise on excellent press & industry contacts to maximise editorial opportunities for Armani.
- Strategic planning of seasonal objectives to support the Armani Privé, Giorgio Armani, Emporio Armani, Armani Exchange, Armani Casa, Hotel and Armani junior brands.
- Proactively pitch stories according to the brand strategies, hitting specified KPIs per season.
- Proactively cultivate digital and talent communities for each brand.
- Monitor brand editorial results to ensure editorial targets are met and appropriate brand presence across the industry.
- Support all brand initiatives across events, VIP, marketing and retail.
- Pinpoint opportunities for editorial throughout the season.
- Manage the UK press and content creators for the seasonal shows.
- The ability to inspire, motivate and lead a team.
- Excellent communication and 'people' skills.
- Decision-making ability and a sense of responsibility.
- Ability to engage in-depth industry contacts and knowledge.
- The capacity to pinpoint opportunities for a promotional activity for the brands.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills.
- Great attention to detail.
This successful candidate will be rewarded with a competitive salary, an excellent bonus scheme, and development opportunities.
As an equal opportunities employer, Giorgio Armani is committed to treating all current and prospective employees equally. We do not condone discrimination based on age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race or ethnicity, religion or belief, gender identity, marriage, or civil partnership. We aspire to have a diverse and inclusive workplace and strongly encourage suitably qualified applicants from various backgrounds to apply and join the Giorgio Armani family.