To be the owner of the business, a Company Brand Ambassador and a business leader, accountable for overall store performance. To guarantee an extraordinary Client experience, being present on the sales floor, leading and supporting all activities to achieve store targets.
To manage and coach the store team and to ensure succession plans and internal growth.
- Drive and maximize sales performances.
- Propose and develop business plans.
- Drive the store team to exceed their KPIs.
- Represent the Company on the local market, identifying new opportunities to increase customer footfall, attracts new Clients and builds a loyal relationship with the brand.
- Be present on the sales floor, ensuring a proper approach and service to the Clients.
- Foster the Omni Channel development through the team.
- Meet the store-operating budget, controlling store expenses.
- Foster a Client centric mindset by developing and maintaining solid Client relationships.
- Guarantee an excellent Client satisfaction and the highest level of Client service.
- Implement, in partnership with other company functions, clienteling initiatives and events, securing Client loyalty and increasing Client spending.
- Foster a strong private appointment culture.
- Promote an entrepreneurial and team spirit using effective communication, ensuring efficient organization and professional growth.
- Ensure the team is always prepared and updated on the Prada Group main information, product knowledge, local market, competitors, policies and procedures.
- The ideal Store Manager is able to attract and recruit the best talents available on the market through networking and scouting.
- Develop a proper sales strategy, in cooperation with the Retail Merchandising, Visual Merchandising and Retail Operations teams.
- Ensures that the display attracts Clients and maximizes sales in accordance with Company guidelines.
- Participate in the buying session when requested and in any case he/she provides effective product feedback based on store needs.
- Ensure synergy and cooperation between front and back of house.
- Is responsible for the enforcement of Company procedures on cash activity, inventory, logistics and all the main reporting activities requested by the head office.
- Cooperate with the Retail Events Office for the organization of local events and defines a challenging and realistic target per Client, proposing new opportunities for local events in partnership with local Stakeholders and Influencers.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
Leadership and team management
Ability to motivate and persuade people
Strong customer service mindset
Natural ability to welcome our client
Confident, enthusiastic and positive
Mature and assertive
Organized and detail oriented
Market and product knowledge/passion
Business/Retail Management degree or equivalent is a plus
Interest in luxury/fashion, art and design
English is a must other languages are a plus