Role: Finance Assistant – Part Time 20-25 hrs per week
Reporting to: Finance Director
Shrimps are currently recruiting a Finance Assistant to oversee and administer the full finance function. Reporting into the FD, this is a great opportunity to be hands on in all aspects of finance.
- AP entry and AP payment runs
- AR import, entry and credit control
- Bank account postings and reconciliation
- E-commerce transaction reconciliation
- Cash management and weekly cashflow updated
- Monthly payroll processing
- Month end tasks including prepayments, COGs journal entries, prepayments and accruals
- Completion of quarterly VAT return
- Miscellaneous/adhoc reporting and analysis
- Process improvement & streamlining
- Year end audit administration and liaison with external auditors
- All round Finance process experience
- Attention to detail
- Methodical approach to work tasks
- Retail experience – Wholesale & E-commerce
Desirable skills but not essential:
- Experience with Xero & Zedonk software
- Experience of working in SME/small team environment
What we offer:
Competitive salary, bonus scheme, Summer Fridays, clothing allowance, staff discount, 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays) + your birthday off!
Shrimps is a fashion label from London-based designer Hannah Weiland, launched in 2013. Initially renowned for colourful faux fur outerwear, bringing the material to the luxury sphere and leading the conversation on cruelty free fashion, Shrimps now has a full ready-to-wear offering and is renowned for its handmade accessories.