Location: London, E8
Hours: Full time
LN-CC first launched in 2010 and quickly became recognised for its unique space and offering of luxury fashion houses fused with emerging talent.
Tucked away in the lower levels of a former boxing club in Dalston, the physical store includes a club, library and record shop, connecting innovators from fashion, music and art to transform the space into a cultural and social hub. Dalston is known for its diversity, and just like LN-CC has experienced a gradual regeneration.
Without losing any of its core values LN-CC has advanced it's contemporary and more notably, conscious offering to evolve with the next generation, establishing itself as an industry leading global-reaching fashion platform.
LN-CC are looking for a Creative Producer to join our ever-evolving fast paced creative team. This is an exciting opportunity based in east London, to mould and shape processes, and to take our in-house content to another level. Previous experience in an e-commerce environment would be preferable but not essential.
You will be required to work both within established brand identity guidelines but also show an ability to create new and forward-thinking concepts and offer innovation and assistance on several projects. You will be working closely with our Art Director to meet briefs and produce high-quality imagery consistently.
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Organising daily workflow to ensure creative briefs are met efficiently and within budget.
- Implement quality standards and ensure output meets internal quality standards.
- Constantly review and implement new processes and structure to improve quality, lead-times, and deliveries.
- Work closely with Art Direction and Styling to ensure all aspects of content creation are to the required standards.
- Build and maintain key relationships internally and externally, sharing a commitment to driving results across departments.
- Help lead and manage both in-house and external teams in creative strategy, execution, and production.
- Responsible for overseeing the updating of brand guidelines on a seasonal basis.
- Excellent collaborator with strong ability to drive an on-set team, working with a Photographer, Stylist, Studio Assistant, and Models daily.
- Act as a positive ambassador in times of company change and growth.
- Liaising with buying and creative to ensure all deadlines are adhered to.
- Contributing to regular brainstorms on seasonal concepts.
- Oversee timely delivery of all assets.
- Ad-hoc duties.
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Ambitious, passionate, and driven with and strong work ethic.
- Inspiring and motivational within a team.
- Professional mind set and a team player.
- Extensive and detailed knowledge of menswear or womenswear trends, designers' brands and the luxury fashion market.
- Confident, authoritative presence capable of supporting teams to execute delivery of quality.
- Ability to commercially translate content with the luxury customer in mind.
- Proactive approach to driving changes within limited time frames.
- Understanding of a production chain and importance KPI’s.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to work under pressure and re-prioritise according to business requirements.
- Proficient with excel.