________________________________________________________________________________ QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:Experience:
- Accountable for defining and capturing the Planning functional processes, including end-to-end buy plan, demand collection and consolidation, and allocation processes
- Utilize a structured set of BPM methods/tools to effectively document and communicate the processes and identify improvement opportunities. Ensure consistent levels of detail is captured in the business process models
- Effectively conduct business process workshops to elicit business requirements, improvement opportunities and process risks
- Document and write detailed SOP's to support the business operational needs
- Analyze process flows to identify opportunities, conduct solution fit-gap analysis and make system and process improvement suggestions to meet the business requirement
- Understand and document process variability across brands/regions/units and recommend corresponding variable approaches to enable core, consistent future state processes.
- Contribute as a process SME on projects and ensure the successful implementation of the project
- Build and maintain an effective repository of process maps in line with the BP team standards
- Participate in system process reviews and testing to examine output.
- Drive Training and Change Management activities to ensure that the system and process changes are internalized by the business teams and a sustainable change is implemented
- Effectively collaborate and work with other TPG teams in both Asia and Global, business teams and external vendors as needed
- Help advance capabilities/processes towards "best-in-class", by supporting cross business forums to exchange/transfer knowledge and drive consistent improvement opportunities.
- Demonstrate creativity to develop and implement innovative, thought provoking, "out of the box" solutions and changes, rather than just incremental improvements
- Build strong relationships with the business partners and external vendors
- Regularly report and update on progress, timelines, and challenges.
- Minimum 6-7 years of relevant experience in business/finance/technology analysis. Consumer products company experience preferred; ideally fast-moving, multi-channel business with global manufacturing/sourcing.
- Strong Process Modeling, Process Improvement / BPM experience
- Prefer to have experience of working on and/or implementing the JDA / SAP / 7thonline
- Bachelor's degree is required
- Process improvement certification (e.g. Lean Six-Sigma green-belt) is a plus
________________________________________________________________ DECISION MAKING:
- Preferred knowledge of multi-channel retail systems and processes
- Practical experience in designing and documenting business processes and sub-processes
- Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines and handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Self-motivated with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong Analytical and Problem-solving mindset
- Strong understanding of data analysis
- Excellent communication and facilitation skillsets
- Good team player, who can collaborate well
- Highly proficient in using tools to document business processes, such as Visio and MS Office products like PowerPoint, Word, and Excel
- Language: English and Mandarin
Supports key decisions regarding business processes and system implementation through the documentation of current process and development of the new process models with business partners.RESOURCEFULNESS/CREATIVITY:
Requires a high degree of creativity and vision, adaptability to changing trends and/or business demands, and strong analytical mindset. Takes a new perspective on current processes in order to develop more efficient and effective processes across brands and/or regions.ENVIRONMENT:
The Senior Business Process Analyst must be able to work in a fast paced environment and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.