NEIMAN MARCUS GROUPCompany Overview
The Neiman Marcus Group Employees Federal Credit Union is luxury at its finest. Our credit union is owned and operated solely by employees of The Neiman Marcus Group and has been improving the financial well-being of those members for over 71 years. Headquartered in the historic downtown Dallas Neiman Marcus Store, the credit union operates and serves members from coast to coast. Seeking
detail-oriented, self-starter who wishes to grow with a single-SEG credit union. Must be able to multi-task accurately, quickly respond and provide resolution from multiple channels. Must demonstrate strong attention to detail, keep work organized, be capable of communicating on a professional/business level and possess basic business acumen. Must be able to work independently as well as work in a team environment. Responsibilities
NOTE: This position requires working from the main credit union office location. This is not a remote or work from home role . Experience Requirements:
- Answer phones. Respond to member inquiries regarding account balances, transaction details and methods of obtaining credit union services in high-volume office
- Originate ACH/EFT transaction requests
- Ensure office runs smoothly - including supply management and ordering
- Perform over-the-counter transactions for walk-in members. Route requests for other transactions such as payroll deduction changes, loan applications and account maintenance
- Process and/or route daily mail, fax and inquiry items
- Process member requests from virtual channels such as Virtual Branch, phone and email
- Organize and maintain file documentation for payroll deductions and ACH transactions
- Maintain online account access and respond to member inquiries through the online account review systems
- Process loan payments, make bank deposits
- Provide general administrative support to loan officers and management
- Research debit card and checking account transaction history to re-create balance availability
- Solve and resolve member complaints and communicate resolution to proper channels
- Must have an over-the-top, friendly, outgoing attitude while working in a high-volume, fast-paced environment.
- Must be able to work both independently, and as a Team member while demonstrating a high level of integrity.
- Must be dependable, prompt, and capable of problem resolution while adhering to policy and procedure guidelines.
- Must have general/working knowledge of financial institution terminology, structure, and organization. Experience in the financial field, call center, or roles in comparable banking administration strongly preferred.
- Must be organized and demonstrate strong attention to detail.
- Must be able to effectively communicate information, both verbal and written, to a wide range of audience.
- Must have High School diploma or GED. Will train right individual.
- Bi-lingual (Spanish) is preferred.