Coach is a global fashion house founded in New York in 1941. Inspired by the vision of Creative Director Stuart Vevers and the inclusive and courageous spirit of our hometown, we make beautiful things, crafted to last-for you to be yourself in.
Coach is part of the Tapestry portfolio - a global house of brands committed to stretching what's possible.
A member of the Tapestry family, we are part of a global house of brands that has unwavering optimism and is committed to being innovative and wholly inclusive. Visit Our People
page to learn more about Tapestry's commitment to equity, inclusion, and diversity. Senior Analyst, FP&A - North America Finance - New York, NY
Coach, founded in 1941, is America's premier modern luxury accessories brand and a leader in international markets. We are a designer and marketer of high quality, modern accessories that complement the diverse lifestyles of today's consumer. Coach offers excellent career growth opportunities, competitive salaries, and great benefits within a dynamic work environment.
Coach brings together strong, collaborative people in culture of mutual respect, support, and passion for the brand and product. We believe innovation drives winning performance, and we constantly challenge ourselves to be the very best we can in every aspect of our business. You will be surrounded by some of the best and brightest people in the industry. At Coach, you will be in great company! Primary Purpose
: Reporting to the Senior Manager, North America FP&A, the role will support all aspects of the FP&A process with focus on expense planning for Coach North America Retail and Outlet channels including eCommerce, Stores, and Marketing. This includes monthly close activities, budget management, forecasting, and ad hoc analysis. The successful individual will leverage their proficiency in FP&A to:
The accomplished individual will possess:
- Support the monthly close and quarterly forecasting processes for various North America P&L's
- Conduct variance analysis and communicate financial results vs plan to senior management
- Achieve complex expense modeling with varied data sources
- Leverage PBCS (Hyperion Planning), SAP, and Microstrategy tools to analyze business trends and drive investment decisions
- Mastering KPIs to produce ad hoc analysis on Marketing ROI and Freight efficiencies
- Build strong relationships with key business partners, including Coach's CFO
An outstanding professional will possess:
- Intellectual curiosity and eagerness to learn new and different topics
- Strong skills in data manipulation, development of forecasting models, financial analysis, communication (both written and oral), and time management
- Effective communicator (written and oral) who is comfortable presenting to multiple layers of management
Our Competencies for All Employees
- BS in Finance, Accounting, or other quantitative degree
- Advanced skills in data manipulation, development of forecasting models, financial analysis, and communication (both written and oral)
- Advanced skills in all Microsoft Office applications, including Excel, and PowerPoint
- Working knowledge of Microstrategy, Tableau or other BI and Data Visualization tool
- Ability to keep data and information organized and adapt to changes in real time
- Experience in booking and reconciling accruals and prepaid journal entries
Our Competencies for All People Managers
- Courage : Doesn't hold back anything that needs to be said; provides current, direct, complete, and "actionable" positive and corrective feedback to others; lets people know where they stand; faces up to people problems on any person or situation (not including direct reports) quickly and directly; is not afraid to take negative action when necessary.
- Creativity : Comes up with a lot of new and unique ideas; easily makes connections among previously unrelated notions; tends to be seen as original and value-added in brainstorming settings.
- Customer Focus: Is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers; gets first-hand customer information and uses it for improvements in products and services; acts with customers in mind; establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers and gains their trust and respect.
- Dealing with Ambiguity : Can effectively cope with change; can shift gears comfortably; can decide and act without having the total picture; isn't upset when things are up in the air; doesn't have to finish things before moving on; can comfortably handle risk and uncertainty.
- Drive for Results: Can be counted on to exceed goals successfully; is constantly and consistently one of the top performers; very bottom-line oriented; steadfastly pushes self and others for results.
- Interpersonal Savvy : Relates well to all kinds of people, up, down, and sideways, inside and outside the organization; builds appropriate rapport; builds constructive and effective relationships; uses diplomacy and tact; can diffuse even high-tension situations comfortably.
- Learning on the Fly: Learns quickly when facing new problems; a relentless and versatile learner; open to change; analyzes both successes and failures for clues to improvement; experiments and will try anything to find solutions; enjoys the challenge of unfamiliar tasks; quickly grasps the essence and the underlying structure of anything.
- Strategic Agility : Sees ahead clearly; can anticipate future consequences and trends accurately; has broad knowledge and perspective; is future oriented; can articulately paint credible pictures and visions of possibilities and likelihoods; can create competitive and breakthrough strategies and plans.
- Developing Direct Reports and Others:Provides challenging and stretching tasks and assignments; holds frequent development discussions; is aware of each person's career goals; constructs compelling development plans and executes them; pushes people to accept developmental moves; will take on those who need help and further development; cooperates with the developmental system in the organization; is a people builder.
- Building Effective Teams : Blends people into teams when needed; creates strong morale and spirit in theirteam; shares wins and successes; fosters open dialogue; lets people finish and be responsible for their work; defines success in terms of the whole team; creates a feeling of belonging in the team.
Coach is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and we pride ourselves on hiring and developing the best people. All employment decisions (including recruitment, hiring, promotion, compensation, transfer, training, discipline and termination) are based on the applicant's or employee's qualifications as they relate to the requirements of the position under consideration. These decisions are made without regard to age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic characteristics, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage, citizenship, disability, marital status, military status, pregnancy, or any other legally-recognized protected basis prohibited by applicable law. Visit Coach at www.coach.com.BASE PAY RANGE $60,000.00 TO $90,000.00 Annually
Click Here - U.S. Benefits Summary