Inventory Control Manager (m/f/d)
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 14.000 employees worldwide and shape your future/drive your future/drive your growth, at HUGO BOSS!
To strengthen our Inventory control division, we are looking for an Inventory Control Manager EMEA DOS (m/f/d) as soon as possible.
What you can expect:
- Responsible for the EMEA Merchandise Management function across all Brand Gender Lines to ensure profitable business growth by increasing inventory efficiency
- Drives inventory decision making based on facts and figures to ensure department targets like stock turn are met
- Key player for managing and steering the reporting and use of in-season OTB
- Provides forecasts and takes actions for efficient use of stock in own retail but also with an omnichannel perspective
- Understands the complexity of the interaction of internal processes with other systems and delivers suitable solutions and cascades information to relevant interfaces
- Functional lead for the inventory control specialists as well as junior members of the department
- Key contact person and partner for Global Projects and Global Sales Office for the interpretation of merchandise management data and requirements as well as for the cooperation on projects
- You have preferably a university degree in a relevant field (e.g. business administration, economics, fashion management)
- Minimum of 2-3 years professional experience.
- Strong analytical skills and solution-orientated way of thinking
- Creativity in the approach to complex issues
- Comfortable working in a highly collaborative and dynamic environment
- Hands-on mentality and excellent communication skills - able to build effective relationships at all levels and present in key stakeholder meetings
- Strong team player and willingness to learn
- Advanced knowledge in MS Excel and MS PowerPoint and preferably SAP knowledge
- Fluent in English both written and spoken
- Made for Me: three days in Metzingen and two days working remotely. Our hybrid working model "Threedom of work" is as individual as your personal needs.
- Today. Tomorrow. Always. Sustainability is one of our key values, and more than just a trend. We are committed to environmental, animal and climate protection, and human rights.
- Does innovation drive you? Same for us! We have digitized most of our workflows and almost fully automated our logistics centres.
- Exclusive discounts for shopping and arts: benefit from discounts for family and friends along with free entrance to more than 15 international art museums.
- High-performing people need a healthy balance. Take advantage of the employee gym, the beach volleyball field or yoga classes on the rooftop terrace.
- As a fashion company, we value good taste in everything - including food. Welcome to our own restaurant and café, Times.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.
Do you feel it's time for a new challenge at HUGO BOSS? If so, we look forward telling you all about this job opportunity in a personal conversation. Please contact Julia Preiß (JULIA_PREISS@HUGOBOSS.COM), Human Resources.
HUGO BOSS is one of the leading companies in the upper premium segment of the global apparel market with some 14,000 employees around the world. Diversity is what shapes our company and makes us strong. People from a wide range of different nationalities put their knowledge, skills and experience to work for HUGO BOSS. This ensures an impressive variety of ideas and solutions. What unites us is our passion for our products and pride in our work.
Our vision is to be the most desirable premium fashion & lifestyle brand, and therefore we put our customers at the heart of everything we do.
In order to address customers clearly and consistently, we offer two brands: BOSS and HUGO. While they are clearly distinguishable from each other in terms of their individual attributes and target customer, both brands embody our values of quality and fit, innovation and sustainability.
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity to advance your career as an expert or executive and are passionate about the fashion and lifestyle industry, you’ve come to the right place. Take the next step and find the perfect job for you.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert