Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 14.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
We are looking for a motivated Design Architect (m/f/d) who is passionate about ensuring a next level of customer experience in all HUGO BOSS distribution channels. Do you have a strong focus on providing excellent technical implementation knowledge, scalable execution input and tranfer of initial design idea into feasable construction? A highly motivated team is waiting for you to join.We are looking forward to receiving your application including your portfolio / relevant work samples.What you can expect:
- Supervision and development of the HUGO BOSS defined shop concepts in close collaboration with the project board, brand and project team
- Generate standardized store & shop concepts for all distribution channels (Retail, Franchise, WHS) and ensuring the next level of customer experience under consideration of the permanent uplift of brand experiences, changing customer desires, retail functionalities (incl. capacities) and defined investment cost
- Design and define general appearance as well as concept furniture and shop accessories
- Ensure proper concept engineering on global level in close collaboration with all defined interfaces and the project team
- Contineous monitoring of optimization potential in regards of global roll-out consistancy, cost saving potentials, simplified implementation, etc...through out all shop components
- Creation and documentation of the concepts documents on a global level under consideration of local requirements and transfer these concept information to the external and internal interfaces
- Support to global Shop Construction teams and Purchasing department in roll-out preparation (tender), supplier definition and training
- Ensure strong support and collaboration to the relevant interfaces for flagship and pilot projects in alignment wit local management
Please include relevant work samples with your application.
- Successfully completed Bachelor's or Master's degree in architecture, interior architecture or similar
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in store design and execution for a premium fashion brand
- Instinctive feel for design and aesthetics
- Passionate about design innovations and a good intuition for trends
- Good knowledge of architecture software tools (Vectorworks or comparable, SketchUp, Indesign, etc.)
- Excellents influencing and communcation skills towards various interfaces on different management levels
- Reliable execution experience with in-depth technical understanding in local construction works and furniture production
- Able to collaborate effectively with all relevant stakeholders (externally as well as internally)
Applications without work samples can't be considered.Your benefits:
- Made for Me: three days in Metzingen and two days working remotely. Our hybrid working model "Threedom of work" is as individual as your personal needs.
- Today. Tomorrow. Always. Sustainability is one of our key values, and more than just a trend. We are committed to environmental, animal and climate protection, and human rights.
- Does innovation drive you? Same for us! We have digitized most of our workflows and almost fully automated our logistics centres.
- Exclusive discounts for shopping and arts: benefit from discounts for family and friends along with free entrance to more than 15 international art museums.
- High-performing people need a healthy balance. Take advantage of the employee gym, the beach volleyball field or yoga classes on the rooftop terrace.
- As a fashion company, we value good taste in everything - including food. Welcome to our own restaurant and café, Times.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.
Do you feel it's time for a new challenge at HUGO BOSS? If so, we look forward telling you all about this job opportunity in a personal conversation. Please contact Sabrina Pach (SABRINA_PACH@HUGOBOSS.COM), Human Resources.