Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 14.000 employees worldwide and shape your future/drive your future/drive your growth, at HUGO BOSS!
We're looking for a Stylist(m/f/d) to join our team.What you can expect:
- Daily preparation and styling of On Model shoot-ready outfits
- You are responsible for styling our e-commerce photo shoots and achieving business objectives and visual brand identity. While doing this you work together with the on set team, models and different stakeholders
- Experience in fashion house brand values
- You are controlling our in house studio product flow, ordering items that are needed for the shoots, checking product status, making sure no products or shots are missing and all loaned items are returned correctly
- You conduct research into trends, styling methods and processes
- You are confortable styling for eCommerce needs, PDP, editorials and special projects as needed
- You ensure the highest and premium quality of styling is achieved
- 3-4 years' experience as a stylist, either in-house or as a freelancer
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to make quick, on-the-spot decisions
- Flexible and self-motivated
- Stay up to date on the latest styles, trends, fashion and how best to mix, wear and present them
- Fluent English skills and preferably good German skills
- Made for Me: three days in Metzingen and two days working remotely. Our hybrid working model "Threedom of work" is as individual as your personal needs.
- Today. Tomorrow. Always. Sustainability is one of our key values, and more than just a trend. We are committed to environmental, animal and climate protection, and human rights.
- Does innovation drive you? Same for us! We have digitized most of our workflows and almost fully automated our logistics centres.
- Exclusive discounts for shopping and arts: benefit from discounts for family and friends along with free entrance to more than 15 international art museums.
- High-performing people need a healthy balance. Take advantage of the employee gym, the beach volleyball field or yoga classes on the rooftop terrace.
- As a fashion company, we value good taste in everything - including food. Welcome to our own restaurant and café, Times.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.
Do you feel it's time for a new challenge at HUGO BOSS? If so, we look forward telling you all about this job opportunity in a personal conversation. Please contact Ana Isabel Da Silva Gomes (ANA-ISABEL_DA-SILVA-GOMES@HUGOBOSS.COM), Human Resources.