Performance Marketing Executive
- London (Central), London (Greater) (GB)
- Closing date
- 7 Jan 2023
- Coordinator / Executive
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Job Title: Performance Marketing Executive
Reporting to: Head of Performance Marketing
Location: Head Office, Notting Hill
Work Type: Hybrid
Hours: Full time, 37.5 hours per week
ME+EM is one of the UK’s fastest-growing luxury fashion brands. As a direct-to-consumer brand we operate in a truly multi-channel sense with six London stores, concessions in Harrods and Selfridges, and production of monthly mailings and digital campaigns globally.
We are an entrepreneurial, creative, and passionate group of people. We work hard, are enthusiastic to learn and aren't afraid to take risks. Everyone contributes to our success at all levels, and that's precisely what makes being a member of the team so rewarding.
We pride ourselves on being approachable and supportive, and we make sure that everyone has a voice with employee-led committees and quarterly town hall meetings, and that everyone’s hard work is rewarded. It takes all these things to build a strong, successful business and our door is always open to new talent ready to contribute to our growth and evolution.
About the role:
We’re hiring a Performance Marketing Executive for ME+EM. Off the back of a recent £55m fundraise we are looking for a performance marketing executive to join the performance marketing team. The company is set for huge growth in the next 12 months, so there’s multi million pound budgets to run and the chance to be part of and contribute to a best in class in-house performance marketing team.
We are looking for a highly motivated performance executive to join the team. The perfect candidate has significant hands-on experience of planning, executing and optimising large scale paid search and paid social campaigns for an e-commerce business. They will work alongside the Head of Performance Marketing and the Performance Marketing manager to run the day to day, championing a test and learn approach to efficiently scale paid channels.
- Action the daily optimisation of Paid Search campaigns in line with budgets and targets and work with the agency to optimise Paid Social activity.
- Be aware of the Trade marketing calendar and ensure this is fed into campaign planning and communication.
- Critically assess weekly results and regularly identify opportunities to optimise campaigns.
- Monitor spend in line with budgets daily and feed into Marketing Manager with insights.
- Adopt a test and learn approach - create testing proposals, implement tests and analyse performance. Present insights and recommendations to the Performance Manager, working together to develop a testing roadmap.
- Maintain performance dashboards, ensure data is trusted and insights are used daily to drive marketing efficiency. Work with Performance Marketing Manager to develop reporting in line with the team’s or wider business needs.
- Join updates with Google and Meta to ensure we are getting the best recommendations and access to new products.
- Work with Performance Manager to manage Affiliates and Display agencies, aligning messaging and performance strategies across all paid marketing channels.
- Quickly adopt team processes and standards, proactively challenging ways of working and making recommendations to improve.
Skills and Requirements:
- 1-2+ years in performance marketing, with significant hands-on experience of implementation and optimisation of large scale ecommerce performance marketing campaigns.
- Strong hands-on expertise (not just managing agencies) in either Paid Search or Paid Social with some executional experience in the other channel - agency experience is a plus.
- Understanding of budget management, KPIs and how to manage performance to adhere to these for both Paid Search and Paid Social.
- Process driven with strong attention to detail and a focus on driving forward best practice and test and learn.
- In depth knowledge and experience of Google Ads, Microsoft Ads, Facebook Ads Manager, Google Analytics. Knowledge of Tik Tok and feed management would be a plus.
- Data driven approach to marketing with excellent analytical skills, strong Excel user, and solid understanding of data trends.
- Proven track record of working autonomously and ability to take responsibility.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent project management, ensuring tasks are delivered to deadlines and work is prioritised accordingly.
- 25 days annual leave + 8 bank holidays and a day off to celebrate your birthday
- Company pension and life insurance
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Generous Staff Discount of up to 70% off
- Training and Development Health and Wellbeing insurances
- Cycle to Work and Tech Scheme
- Length of Service Award
- Regular social and wellbeing events, annual summer and Christmas parties
- Summer Hours - Early finish Fridays
- Sample sales
- Real Living Wage Employer
We are an equal opportunities employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age or veteran status. Minorites, LGBTQ+ candidates and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org should you require any adjustments needed to take part in this recruitment process.
Please note, due to the large number of applications we receive, we can only reply to those that are successful to the next stage.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert