Job Title: Performance Marketing Manager
Reporting to: Head of Performance Marketing
Location: Head Office, Notting Hill
Work Type: Hybrid
Hours: Full time, 37.5 hours per week
Closing Date: 01/12/2022
ME+EM is one of the UK’s fastest-growing luxury fashion brands. As a direct-to-consumer brand we operate in a truly multi-channel sense with six London stores, concessions in Harrods and Selfridges, and production of monthly mailings and digital campaigns globally.
We are an entrepreneurial, creative, and passionate group of people. We work hard, are enthusiastic to learn and aren't afraid to take risks. Everyone contributes to our success at all levels, and that's precisely what makes being a member of the team so rewarding.
We pride ourselves on being approachable and supportive, and we make sure that everyone has a voice with employee-led committees and quarterly town hall meetings, and that everyone’s hard work is rewarded. It takes all these things to build a strong, successful business and our door is always open to new talent ready to contribute to our growth and evolution.
About the role:
We’re hiring a Performance Marketing Manager for ME+EM. Off the back of a recent £55m fundraise we are looking for a performance marketing manager to join the performance marketing team. The company is set for huge growth in the next 12 months, so there’s multi-million pound budgets to run and the chance to be part of and contribute to a best in class in-house performance marketing team.
We are looking for a highly motivated performance manager to join the team. The perfect candidate is a passionate expert of Paid Search and Paid Social with direct hands-on experience (other channels are a bonus). They are self-starters, results driven, and have strong analytical skills. You will work alongside the Head of Performance Marketing to drive a test and learn approach to efficiently scale paid channels.
- Lead the daily optimisation of Paid Search and work with the agency for Paid Social campaigns, planning and maintaining large media budgets and maximising returns.
- Oversee the execution of our Trade marketing calendar across channels.
- Critically assess weekly results and regularly identify opportunities to optimise campaigns.
- Adopt a test and learn approach - identify new opportunities, create and analyse tests, looking for ways to scale through experimentation, and building upon learnings gained.
- Plan and improve account structures with the goal to maximise performance.
- Work closely with Affiliates and Display agencies to align messaging and performance strategies across all paid marketing channels.
- Develop and maintain performance dashboards which help drive marketing efficiency and insight sharing.
- Feed into the budgeting and strategic roadmap of Paid Search and Paid Social alongside the Head of Performance Marketing.
- Play a key role in managing relationships with Google and Meta to ensure we are getting the best recommendations and access to new products.
- Work with the Creative team to develop best in class assets for campaigns, drawing on past learnings and platform/agency recommendations.
- Nurture talent within the Performance Marketing team, upskilling a Marketing Executive to take on more of the day-to-day management of Paid Search and Paid Social execution with a focus on best practice across the team.
- Proactively challenge existing thinking and stimulate change, driving standards by shaping business processes and systems through automation and process building.
- Support the Head of Performance Marketing with cross-departmental project management across a variety of disciplines, working closely with other members of the Performance Marketing team to prioritise and deliver against deadlines.
Skills and Requirements:
- 4+ years in performance marketing with significant hands-on experience of planning, implementation and optimisation of large scale ecommerce performance marketing campaigns.
- Expert in Paid Search strategy and best practice implementation with some executional experience in Paid Social (not just managing agencies) - agency experience is also a plus.
- General understanding of how each channel operates, when to leverage each and how they affect each other as part of a wider marketing ecosystem.
- Understanding of budget management and forecasting within at least one channel; multi-channel advantageous.
- Process driven with strong attention to detail and a focus on driving forward best practice and test and learn.
- Expert knowledge and experience using Google Ads, Microsoft Ads, Google Analytics & Facebook Ads Manager. Knowledge of Tik Tok and feed management would be a plus.
- Data driven approach to marketing with excellent analytical skills, strong Excel user, and solid understanding of data trends.
- Proven track record of working autonomously and ability to take responsibility.
- Experience in leading a team and developing junior members.
- Excellent project management, ensuring tasks are delivered to deadlines and work is prioritised accordingly.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with confidence in developing and maintaining relationships with key internal and external stakeholders.
- 25 days annual leave + 8 bank holidays and a day off to celebrate your birthday
- Company pension and life insurance
- Discretionary bonus scheme Generous
- Staff Discount of up to 70% off
- Training and Development Health and Wellbeing insurances
- Cycle to Work and Tech Scheme
- Length of Service Award
- Regular social and wellbeing events, annual summer and Christmas parties
- Summer Hours - Early finish Fridays Sample sales
- Real Living Wage Employer
We are an equal opportunities employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age or veteran status. Minorites, LGBTQ+ candidates and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org should you require any adjustments needed to take part in this recruitment process
Please note, due to the large number of applications we receive, we can only reply to those that are successful to the next stage.