At Burberry, we believe creativity opens spaces. Our purpose is to unlock the power of imagination to push boundaries and open new possibilities for our people, our customers and our communities. This is the core belief that has guided Burberry since it was founded in 1856 and is central to how we operate as a company today.
We aim to provide an environment for creative minds from different backgrounds to thrive, bringing a wide range of skills and experiences to everything we do. As a purposeful, values-driven brand, we are committed to being a force for good in the world as well, creating the next generation of sustainable luxury for customers, driving industry change and championing our communities.JOB PURPOSE
You will support the build and publishing of global and localised marketing campaigns as well as support design team in creation of new components through advice on technical build details within the content management system. You will be key player in developing and maintain site readiness, testing and campaign performance process. RESPONSIBILITIES
- Support on Trade readiness (set-up of Sale, lead in all things taxonomy and category and catalogue management)
- Support Personalisation
- Main point of contact for site readiness troubleshooting and be the technical support for merchandising operations
- Publishing and UAT support across multiple testing environments and production environment
- Test, publish and deliver Burberry.com features and components across all devices and global domains.
- Work in partnership with product streams to define content management requirements for new projects/initiatives
- Provide requirements, UAT and deployment for back end and front end CMS and .com.
- Contribute in discussions on campaign performance.
- Contribute in SEO campaigns and optimisations
- Technical mind-set and excellent computer literacy.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Strong online awareness.
- Innovative thinker.
- Good problem solving ability.
- Self-driven and proactive.
- Acute attention to detail.
Burberry is an Equal Opportunities Employer and as such, treats all applications equally and recruits purely on the basis of skills and experience.
Posting Notes: United Kingdom || Not Applicable || London || DIGITAL || NO DEPARTMENT - FDST9007 || n/a ||