At Burberry, we believe creativity opens spaces. Our purpose is to unlock the power of imagination to push boundaries and open new possibilities for our people, our customers and our communities. This is the core belief that has guided Burberry since it was founded in 1856 and is central to how we operate as a company today.
We aim to provide an environment for creative minds from different backgrounds to thrive, bringing a wide range of skills and experiences to everything we do. As a purposeful, values-driven brand, we are committed to being a force for good in the world as well, creating the next generation of sustainable luxury for customers, driving industry change and championing our communities.JOB PURPOSE
You will manage the build and publishing of global marketing campaigns, including complex regional variations and staggered launch times as well as support design team in creation of new campaigns through advice on technical build details within the content management system. RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage day to day workload of two content coordinators, assigning and delegating tasks where required.
- Lead in training of junior team members as required.
- Assist and guide the digital merchandising team and content team on CMS functionality and enhancements.
- Provide requirements, UAT and deployment for back end and front end CMS and .com.
- Be point of liaison with merchandising team to assist with deployment of new features, troubleshooting bugs and following up on resolution of support service incidents.
- Work in partnership with product streams to define content management requirements for new projects/initiatives and give final sign off on current web content management requirements.
- Liaise with IT to test and troubleshoot new functionality to ensure it is suitable for purpose. Escalate where required if new functionality does not meet requirements.
- Lead in discussions on campaign performance.
- Support content approval workflows through close collaboration with external teams at correct stages.
- Extensive experience of Web Content Management Systems.
- Extensive experience of web analytics tools.
- Technical mind-set and excellent computer literacy.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Professional attitude
- Strong online awareness.
- Innovative thinker.
- Great problem solving ability.
- Self-driven and proactive.
- Acute attention to detail.
Burberry is an Equal Opportunities Employer and as such, treats all applications equally and recruits purely on the basis of skills and experience.
Posting Notes: United Kingdom || Not Applicable || London || DIGITAL || NO DEPARTMENT - FDST9007 || n/a ||