With a history going back over 130 years, PVH has excelled at growing brands and businesses with rich American heritages, becoming one of the largest global apparel companies. We have over 30,000 associates operating in over 40 countries with over $8 billion in revenues.
Founded in 1968 and acquired by PVH Corp. in 2003, Calvin Klein is a global lifestyle brand that exemplifies bold, progressive ideals and a seductive, and often minimal, aesthetic. We seek to thrill and inspire our audience while using provocative imagery and striking designs to ignite the senses. We strive to make a positive impact on the world. We inspire passion in our people. We embody authenticity and embrace individuality.
Tommy Hilfiger is one of the world's leading designer lifestyle brands, internationally recognized for celebrating the essence of "classic American cool" style. Founded in 1985, Tommy Hilfiger was acquired by PVH Corp. in 2010. We engage consumers through 360° marketing campaigns, innovative events, exciting collaborations and brand partnerships, and work with some of the biggest names from the world of Fashion, Art, Music and Entertainment. About THE ROLE
The PVH Office & Facilities team is a diverse team, covering all aspects of Facilities Management for our London campus within White City, London. The overall purpose of the Office and Facilities team is to provide a safe, inclusive, inspiring and productive environment for all including our Associates, internal global visitors and our customers.
We currently have our offices in Brompton Road and Regent Street. However from the first half of 2023, we'll be moving to our brand new offices in White City. Responsibilities include:
- Brand liaison contact for Key account customers, managing and maintaining external relationships
- Guarantee all sample daily requests are satisfied for the UK+ market using Fashion GPS
- Ensure departmental best practice is adhered to - storage of samples, labelling of samples, showroom set up, send outs of samples
- Managing a team & stakeholders to organise and set up showrooms for customer appointments
- Manage previous season pack down is effectively completed and new season set up
- Managing sample deliveries, in season product and showroom samples.
- Management of samples for internal and external PR events
- Management of sample fulfilment to PR journalists
- Building & maintaining effective relationships with senior stakeholders across the business & external partners
- Delivering management updates to key stakeholders, internally and externally.
- Strategically plan and manage the departmental critical path. Managing cross functional collaboration and manage communication to ensure deadlines are met
- Preparation of samples for internal SKO meetings
- Plan and implement sample sale for retail execution, transferring of stock seasonal and reviewing processes with stakeholders to ensure maximum revenue return on stock.
- Weekly 1-1's with sample team to check in on work progress and to coach on personal growth and development within the role
- Support facilities team with other projects and collaborate daily.
- Think 'Blue sky', plan new initiatives and approaches to best practice to progress and develop the department.
- Recruit, develop and retain talent across the team
- Set and communicate clear goals and expectations to the team
- Ensuring that Region North's needs and expectations are considered and best practices are shared with other countries where required.
About WHAT WE OFFER
- You'll have previous experience in a similar sample role or analytical based field.
- You'll Take Ownership, running the sample department critical path and ensuring projects are delivered on time.
- You'll Collaborate to Win, having strong stakeholder management skills and the ability to build relationships with ease, working cross functionally and with external stakeholders.
- You'll be proactive and a team player, ready to get involved when needed.
- You'll be analytically minded, understanding large data sheets and delivering relevant information to Make Informed Decisions
- You'll have Intermediate to advanced Excel skills.
- You will work well with change, being able to Adapt Fast and work with pace.
- Knowledge of Fashion GPS is an added bonus but not essential as training will be provided.
At PVH, we understand that the success of our organisation is directly related to our hardworking and dedicated associates who contribute their time and talents to help make our Company the success it is. That is why we are committed to providing a competitive and comprehensive benefits program that offers the protection, peace of mind and flexibility designed to support our associates - both at home and at work.
PVH Europe and our brands, TOMMY HILFIGER and CALVIN KLEIN, are committed to fostering an inclusive and diverse community of associates with a strong sense of belonging. We believe we are bettered by all forms of diversity, and take pride in working with top talent from every walk of life and corner of the world. In the spirit of inclusivity, qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, ethnicity, ability, gender, gender expression, gender identity, nationality, race, religion or sexual orientation.