Operations Planning & Analyst Bodywear & Hosiery
- Hugo Boss
- Coldrerio, Switzerland
- Closing date
- 26 Jan 2023
- Logistics & Supply Chain
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 14.000 employees worldwide and shape your future/drive your future/drive your growth, at HUGO BOSS!
HUGO BOSS Ticino SA, sited in Coldrerio Switzerland, masters the fashion flow for all the Brands of the product groups Shirt & Neckwear, Knitwear, Bodywear & Hosiery, Footwear & Accessories supported by a Business Services Unit.
Within our Bodywear & Hosiery Business Unit/Switzerland, the candidate will be part of the Operations Planning Team, managing the planning process.
What you can expect:
- Collect, analyse and evaluate forecasted production volumes from Collection Frame Works with interfaces from Design- and Brand Management Teams;
- Create Critical Path for bulk production hand in hand with our supply chain partners, considering different transportation modes from EMEA and APAC regions, and pro-actively drive the right style allocation for bulk production;
- Negotiate lead-times and minimum order quantities with our vendor base, considering capacities and capabilities to guarantee on-time delivery and availability of goods; discuss with supply chain partners all deadlines for production;
- Manage raw material commitments for critical components according to critical path planning; follow-up and track commitments to grant highest efficiency for production usage and minimize left over liabilities;
- Analyse and track buying prices of NOS and Carry-Over programs and costs of compositions to support price negotiations;
- Continuous process optimization and support in improving already existing processes and tools with focus on VBA implementation and process automation, prepare statistics and reports.
- Have a Management Engineering or an Economical Degree
- Have 3-5 years experience in a similar position;
- Are fluent in English, Italian and/or German would be a plus;
- Have excellent knowledge of MS-Office Access, Excel, VBA, and Project tool; experience with SAP (MM module) and/or Power BI will be a plus
- Are flexible, open-minded, organized and target oriented team player;
- Are able to manage the assigned tasks with great accuracy, set your own priorities and optimize the time.
- International, multilingual and inspirational working environment (digital and innovation focused);
- Company focus on welfare and balance between business and personal life;
- Health and Safety constant support and Fitness space.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.
HUGO BOSS is one of the leading companies in the upper premium segment of the global apparel market with some 14,000 employees around the world. Diversity is what shapes our company and makes us strong. People from a wide range of different nationalities put their knowledge, skills and experience to work for HUGO BOSS. This ensures an impressive variety of ideas and solutions. What unites us is our passion for our products and pride in our work.
Our vision is to be the most desirable premium fashion & lifestyle brand, and therefore we put our customers at the heart of everything we do.
In order to address customers clearly and consistently, we offer two brands: BOSS and HUGO. While they are clearly distinguishable from each other in terms of their individual attributes and target customer, both brands embody our values of quality and fit, innovation and sustainability.
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity to advance your career as an expert or executive and are passionate about the fashion and lifestyle industry, you’ve come to the right place. Take the next step and find the perfect job for you.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert