Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 14.000 employees worldwide and shape your future/drive your future/drive your growth, at HUGO BOSS!
HUGO BOSS Ticino SA, sited in Coldrerio Switzerland, masters the fashion flow for all the Brands of the product groups Shirt & Neckwear, Knitwear, Bodywear & Hosiery, Footwear & Accessories supported by a Business Services Unit.
Within our Bodywear & Hosiery Business Unit/Switzerland, the candidate will be part of the Operations Planning Team, managing the planning process. What you can expect:
- Collect, analyse and evaluate forecasted production volumes from Collection Frame Works with interfaces from Design- and Brand Management Teams;
- Create Critical Path for bulk production hand in hand with our supply chain partners, considering different transportation modes from EMEA and APAC regions, and pro-actively drive the right style allocation for bulk production;
- Negotiate lead-times and minimum order quantities with our vendor base, considering capacities and capabilities to guarantee on-time delivery and availability of goods; discuss with supply chain partners all deadlines for production;
- Manage raw material commitments for critical components according to critical path planning; follow-up and track commitments to grant highest efficiency for production usage and minimize left over liabilities;
- Analyse and track buying prices of NOS and Carry-Over programs and costs of compositions to support price negotiations;
- Continuous process optimization and support in improving already existing processes and tools with focus on VBA implementation and process automation, prepare statistics and reports.
- Have a Management Engineering or an Economical Degree
- Have 3-5 years experience in a similar position;
- Are fluent in English, Italian and/or German would be a plus;
- Have excellent knowledge of MS-Office Access, Excel, VBA, and Project tool; experience with SAP (MM module) and/or Power BI will be a plus
- Are flexible, open-minded, organized and target oriented team player;
- Are able to manage the assigned tasks with great accuracy, set your own priorities and optimize the time.
- International, multilingual and inspirational working environment (digital and innovation focused);
- Company focus on welfare and balance between business and personal life;
- Health and Safety constant support and Fitness space.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.