Intern Product Development Footwear
- Hugo Boss
- Coldrerio, Switzerland
- Closing date
- 19 Feb 2023
- Production - Garments & Accessories
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 14.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
HUGO BOSS Ticino SA, sited in Coldrerio Switzerland, masters the fashion flow for all the Brands of the product groups Shirt & Neckwear, Knitwear, Bodywear & Hosiery, Footwear & Accessories supported by a Business Services Unit.
For our Footwear Business Unit, we are searching for an intern that will support all cross activities of our Product Development team with specific focus on
What you can expect:
- Take part to collection development meetings and support delivery of technical sheet according with PD team indication;
- Take part to in proto and pre industrialization meetings with Technical Development Department in order to collect collection material specification;
- Participate to sample allocation and delivery performance according to HUGO BOSS standard;
- Support the team in cross projects and activities.
- Have degree in Fashion with a specific background and passion for footwear;
- Have Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office, PLM knowledge will be a plus;
- Have fluent knowledge of spoken and written English;
- Have good analytical and organizational skills;
- Team player with proactive and dynamic approach;
- Willingness to learn and to approach a dynamic and international environment.
- International, multilingual and inspirational working environment (digital and innovation focused);
- Company focus on welfare and alignment between work and personal life, time flexibility approach;
- Health and Safety constant support and Fitness space;
- Full administrative support for employees coming from abroad.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.
Do you feel it's time for a new challenge at HUGO BOSS? If so, we look forward telling you all about this job opportunity in a personal conversation.
HUGO BOSS is one of the leading companies in the upper premium segment of the global apparel market with some 14,000 employees around the world. Diversity is what shapes our company and makes us strong. People from a wide range of different nationalities put their knowledge, skills and experience to work for HUGO BOSS. This ensures an impressive variety of ideas and solutions. What unites us is our passion for our products and pride in our work.
Our vision is to be the most desirable premium fashion & lifestyle brand, and therefore we put our customers at the heart of everything we do.
In order to address customers clearly and consistently, we offer two brands: BOSS and HUGO. While they are clearly distinguishable from each other in terms of their individual attributes and target customer, both brands embody our values of quality and fit, innovation and sustainability.
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity to advance your career as an expert or executive and are passionate about the fashion and lifestyle industry, you’ve come to the right place. Take the next step and find the perfect job for you.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert