Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 14.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
HUGO BOSS Ticino SA, sited in Coldrerio Switzerland, masters the fashion flow for all the Brands of the product groups Shirt & Neckwear, Knitwear, Bodywear & Hosiery, Footwear & Accessories supported by a Business Services Unit.
For our Footwear Business Unit, we are searching for an intern that will support all cross activities of our Product Development team with specific focus on What you can expect:
- Take part to collection development meetings and support delivery of technical sheet according with PD team indication;
- Take part to in proto and pre industrialization meetings with Technical Development Department in order to collect collection material specification;
- Participate to sample allocation and delivery performance according to HUGO BOSS standard;
- Support the team in cross projects and activities.
- Have degree in Fashion with a specific background and passion for footwear;
- Have Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office, PLM knowledge will be a plus;
- Have fluent knowledge of spoken and written English;
- Have good analytical and organizational skills;
- Team player with proactive and dynamic approach;
- Willingness to learn and to approach a dynamic and international environment.
- International, multilingual and inspirational working environment (digital and innovation focused);
- Company focus on welfare and alignment between work and personal life, time flexibility approach;
- Health and Safety constant support and Fitness space;
- Full administrative support for employees coming from abroad.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.
Do you feel it's time for a new challenge at HUGO BOSS? If so, we look forward telling you all about this job opportunity in a personal conversation.