Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 14.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
HUGO BOSS Ticino SA, sited in Coldrerio Switzerland, masters the fashion flow for all the Brands of the product groups Shirt & Neckwear, Knitwear, Bodywear & Hosiery, Footwear, Accessories and Licenses.
You will be part of the Shirt Product Division, taking active part to Product Development Team for a maternity substitution, here the main tasks What you can expect:
- Support the product technical development (methods, workmanship and technical trimmings);
- Contribute to the development of new suppliers and guarantee for the implementation of the strategic style, allocation within the vendor portfolio;
- Coordination of internal and external treatment developments and the associated approval process.
- Collaboration on behalf of PD in the improvement and stabilization of the Quality Guidelines;
- Provide reporting on development and quality results from prototypes, sampling and preproduction samples and implementing improvements together with production manager;
- Ensuring, updating and compliance with internal development data and documents Tec pack, technical instructions, Technical and Quality Manuals;
- Data development and maintenance in company systems (PLM).
- Have at least basic experience in same o similar role developed in international fashion company with high level of quality standards
- Have textile technical background, knowledge in cutting, sewing and finishing as well as in machinery and tools for the production of shirts and blouses;
- Have Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office, SAP will be a plus;
- Have fluent knowledge of spoken and written English;
- Have good organizational skills and priority setting attitudes;
- Team player with proactive and dynamic approach;
- International, multilingual and inspirational working environment (digital and innovation focused);
- Company focus on welfare and alignment between work and personal life, time flexibility approach;
- Health and Safety constant support and Fitness space;
- Full administrative support for employees coming from abroad.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.
Do you feel it's time for a new challenge at HUGO BOSS? If so, we look forward telling you all about this job opportunity in a personal conversation.