Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 14.000 employees worldwide and shape your future/drive your future/drive your growth, at HUGO BOSS!
HUGO BOSS Ticino SA, sited in Coldrerio Switzerland, masters the fashion flow for all the Brands of the product groups Shirt & Neckwear, Knitwear, Bodywear & Hosiery, Footwear, Accessories and Licenses.
You will be part of the Shirt product division, taking active part to Operations Production Management Team and support the following tasks What you can expect:
- Close collaboration with Quality Manager and supporting the quality management system - Pivot88, booking quality inspections, extracting quality reports.
- Supporting the development team in all stages of development and industrialization - follow up and check prototypes, salesman sampling and preproduction samples.
- Supporting the creation and edition of technical documentation - HUGO BOSS Quality Guidelines and Tec packs, technical instructions, etc.
- Support the team in communication with the internal and external customers.
- Team assistance and support in team event organization.
- Have Fashion apparel technical background and a passion for excellent quality of shirts, blouses and accessories;
- Have Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office and adobe suite;
- Have good knowledge of MS Teams, Zoom and other communication platforms;
- Have fluent knowledge of spoken and written English;
- Have good organizational skills and priority setting attitude;
- Team player with proactive and dynamic approach.
- International, multilingual and inspirational working environment (digital and innovation focused);
- Company focus on welfare and alignment between work and personal life, time flexibility approach;
- Health and Safety constant support and Fitness space;
- Full administrative support for employees coming from abroad.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.
Do you feel it's time for a new challenge at HUGO BOSS? If so, we look forward telling you all about this job opportunity in a personal conversation.