OTB is an international fashion group, powering a range of global, unconventional brands, including Diesel, Maison Margiela, Marni, Viktor&Rolf, and Jil Sander. The group also controls and manages the Staff International and Brave Kid companies, and holds a minority investment in L.A. brand Amiri. OTB embodies the brave, innovative and unapologetic spirit and vision of its founder and president Renzo Rosso, who disrupted the world of fashion with an open-minded, highly creative mentality, aimed at "building not the biggest, but the most alternative fashion group," as he stated. As its name suggests, - OTB stands for "Only The Brave".
• Act as OTB Ambassador across NYC points of sales including Dept Stores & Boutiques by constantly advocating for and developing strategies to grow the respective brand businesses
• Partner with Cross-functional teams to ensure all relevant sales goals are being met and or- ganizational initiatives are being executed
• Focus on driving seasonal sell thru and achieving profitability targets at the brand/category level
• Develop and manage seasonal trainings and tools and consistently educate sales associ- ates on new product arrivals, key attributes, craftsmanship and quality details
• Report on and be aware of relevant in store activities and cultural events while ensuring op- timal exposure for OTB brands to be included. Examples are: pop-ups, PAs, exclusive prod- uct launches, and new shop openings
• Be aware of store renovation and floor phasing plans and keep respective wholesale part- ners updated. Push for OTB dedicated spaces where/when possible.
• Foster a customer-focused working environment by understanding client needs and deliver the expected outcomes, direct them to OTB retail if they can't be accommodated at existing location
• Regularly review work processes for areas of improvement and communicate to OTB wholesale team partners for support when needed
• Develop in store programs that support the organization's business strategy, i.e. exclusive capsules, replenishments, re-cuts and re-orders
• Develop and maintain collaborative relationships with key clients and store associates, managers and personal shoppers alike
• Always ensure highest standard of floor presentations and maintain organized and clean stock areas
• Work with store teams to secure regular enhanced visual merchandising moments and keep all OTB brands top of mind for window moments, seasonal highlights and new product fea- tures.
• Consistently provide feedback on product assortment both during market and in season. Fa- cilitate product swaps, consignments, reorders as necessary always keeping profitability and sell through targets in mind. Partner with Brand leaders to implement transfers and maintain optimal inventory exposure.
• 5 to 8 years Multi-Brand Business manager experience
• Strong motivational, interpersonal, communication and clienteling skills
• Possess managerial courage
• Proactive approach
Salary Range: $75,000 to $95,000