- Ermenegildo Zegna Group
- New York, New York, United States
- Closing date
- 4 Feb 2023
- Coordinator / Executive
- Full Time
The Ermenegildo Zegna Group is one of Italy's most famous family driven enterprises and a world leader in luxury menswear. Founded in 1910, Zegna is deeply grounded in history and craftsmanship, yet always at the forefront of contemporary innovation and style. We are pioneers who embrace change, take ownership of our actions and work to create the world we want. With over 500 points of sale and 7,000 employees worldwide, we're as proud of our people as our products and look for others that share our passion and commitment to excellence and authenticity.
As an Account Executive for Zegna, you will play a key role within the Wholesale team. This role will drive and manage all business for Specialty Stores.
Reporting directly to the Wholesale Sales Manager, you will play a key role of the commercial group and will be responsible for showroom presentations, in-store product knowledge, and managing relationships with accounts and stores.
The core responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Collect, analyze, and recap - sales performance (by-style, by-store) and wholesale bookings history (by-category, by-style).
- Provide context to weekly analysis and standing vs. competitive brands.
- Establish Buy Plan with store buyers and project seasonal sales plan by account for budget.
- Schedule appointments effectively according to selling campaign timeframe and collection availability.
- Communicate with Buyers/Brand Managers/DSAs/Store Associates according to best practices guidelines.
- Cultivate new business by prospecting potential accounts and doors.
- Effective presentation of the collection to Buyers in showroom.
- Work effectively with Buyers to sell the collection with strong attention to account plan, while also maintaining emphasis on the "Zegna" image and direction.
- Accurately and quickly submit orders for processing according to the EZCO Order Processing Guidelines.
- Monitor advertised styles - submit requests for Samples, designate styles for Priority Production, and follow-up on shipping to make sure that ad styles are delivered in accordance with media drop dates.
- Support the Made-to-Measure team in training and selling.
- Summarize strengths/weaknesses of collection using sound, quantitative analysis along with qualitative buyer feedback based on sell-in and appointment dialogue.
- Provide ongoing, effective communication and interaction with Operations Department to insure a superior level of customer service to our retail clients.
- Consistent analysis of trends for all products classification specific to key doors/territories.
- Provide effective Product Knowledge Seminars to retail sales associates.
- Work with store personnel and EZ Visual Merchandising department to enhance the EZ in-store image and presentation.
- Work one-on-one one with Designated Sales Associates (DSAs) to enhance product knowledge and drive sales.
- Attend MTM events and other sales events.
- Develop and present seasonal presentations annually.
WHO YOU ARE:
- 2-3 years of Wholesale Experience within US
- Enthusiastic self-starter with a strong knowledge of the luxury and fashion industry
- Detail-oriented, highly organized, service-oriented, and deadline-oriented
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and follow-through skills
- Multi-tasker, with an ability to support simultaneous projects
- Communication and presentation skills are a must.
- Proven ability to build strong working relationships with both external and internal clients.
- Travel 30% of the time
- Salary: $80-$90k
The Ermenegildo Zegna Group is a leading luxury menswear brand and one of the most renowned businesses in Italy. Founded in 1910 in Trivero, in the Biella Alps, by the young entrepreneur Ermenegildo, whose vision was to ethically create the world’s finest textiles through innovation and the sourcing of the noblest fibers directly from their markets of origin, the company is managed today by the fourth generation of the Zegna family with Gildo Zegna as CEO. Since the late 1980s, the company has implemented a comprehensive strategy of verticalization, creating a global luxury brand which now ranges from fabric to clothing to accessories, and is focused on retailing, pioneering early entry in emerging luxury markets, in addition to being the first luxury brand to open a monobrand store in China in 1991. In 2000 The Group established Fondazione Zegna, of which Anna Zegna is President, to manage the philanthropic activities of the Zegna family in support of organizations that work to improve society and the environment. In 2012 a new Ermenegildo Zegna project was launched worldwide: ZegnArt, an independent commitment focused on international collaboration in the field of visual arts and in February 2014, the Group announced the Ermenegildo Zegna Founder’s Scholarship, a 25-year project named for its founder with an annual investment in education of €1 million. In July 2014, to reach higher standards in its production, the Group acquired the majority share of the Achill wool farm, an Australian property located in the New South Wales region, where Merino sheep are bred. The purchase represents a decisive step for the Zegna company, reconfirming its longstanding support of the wool industry and completing its verticalization strategy.
Via Savona 56/A Milano
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert