Why Join Us
The Ermenegildo Zegna Group
is one of Italy's most famous family driven enterprises and a world leader in luxury menswear. Founded in 1910, Zegna is deeply grounded in history and craftsmanship, yet always at the forefront of contemporary innovation and style. We are pioneers who embrace change, take ownership of our actions and work to create the world we want. With over 500 points of sale and 7,000 employees worldwide, we're as proud of our people as our products and look for others that share our passion and commitment to excellence and authenticity. YOUR OPPORTUNITY
As an Account Executive
for Zegna, you will play a key role within the Wholesale team. This role will drive and manage all business for Specialty Stores.
Reporting directly to the Wholesale Sales Manager, you will play a key role of the commercial group and will be responsible for showroom presentations, in-store product knowledge, and managing relationships with accounts and stores.
The core responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to, the following: Pre-Season:
- Collect, analyze, and recap - sales performance (by-style, by-store) and wholesale bookings history (by-category, by-style).
- Provide context to weekly analysis and standing vs. competitive brands.
- Establish Buy Plan with store buyers and project seasonal sales plan by account for budget.
- Schedule appointments effectively according to selling campaign timeframe and collection availability.
- Communicate with Buyers/Brand Managers/DSAs/Store Associates according to best practices guidelines.
- Cultivate new business by prospecting potential accounts and doors.
- Effective presentation of the collection to Buyers in showroom.
- Work effectively with Buyers to sell the collection with strong attention to account plan, while also maintaining emphasis on the "Zegna" image and direction.
- Accurately and quickly submit orders for processing according to the EZCO Order Processing Guidelines.
- Monitor advertised styles - submit requests for Samples, designate styles for Priority Production, and follow-up on shipping to make sure that ad styles are delivered in accordance with media drop dates.
- Support the Made-to-Measure team in training and selling.
- Summarize strengths/weaknesses of collection using sound, quantitative analysis along with qualitative buyer feedback based on sell-in and appointment dialogue.
- Provide ongoing, effective communication and interaction with Operations Department to insure a superior level of customer service to our retail clients.
- Consistent analysis of trends for all products classification specific to key doors/territories.
WHO YOU ARE:
- Provide effective Product Knowledge Seminars to retail sales associates.
- Work with store personnel and EZ Visual Merchandising department to enhance the EZ in-store image and presentation.
- Work one-on-one one with Designated Sales Associates (DSAs) to enhance product knowledge and drive sales.
- Attend MTM events and other sales events.
- Develop and present seasonal presentations annually.
- 2-3 years of Wholesale Experience within US
- Enthusiastic self-starter with a strong knowledge of the luxury and fashion industry
- Detail-oriented, highly organized, service-oriented, and deadline-oriented
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and follow-through skills
- Multi-tasker, with an ability to support simultaneous projects
- Communication and presentation skills are a must.
- Proven ability to build strong working relationships with both external and internal clients.
- Travel 30% of the time
- Salary: $80-$90k