Neiman Marcus Group (NMG) is undergoing a major supply chain transformation as we invest over $85 million in supply chain innovation over the next two years, specifically in warehouse and order management system upgrades, upgrading our FC network and material handling network, and increasing the size, speed, capacity, and efficiency of our remaining distribution centers.
A Warehouse Associate is responsible for processing merchandise according to department and Neiman Marcus standards. We cross-train our associates for multiple roles which could include Picking and/or Packing. Shift:
Saturday/Sunday/Monday 6:00 AM to 6:30 PM (Tuesday availability required thru the holidays) Weekend Shift Pay:
$18.25hr Culture and Facility:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Our facility was recently renovated and is just about fully automated, new order management system, new amenities, and a great inclusive culture. It is climate controlled with a "break area" that includes Couches/TV, a ping pong table, a basketball hoop, and a corn hole.
- Incentive Program that includes weekly gift cards for those who work all their scheduled hours with no occurrences and entrance to the weekly raffle for a TV.
- Capable of working in a team environment, and in various departments across the facility
- Comprehensive utilization of warehouse systems including the RF scanner, User Interface, or handwritten log as applicable
- Must be proficient in departmental processes as applicable to your assigned area
- Communicate vendor and processing issues to Supervisor, Manager, Coordinator, or Lead
- Communicate with fellow associates on shared assignments
- Be flexible to work overtime as dictated by the business
- Verify accuracy per SOP, and record/communicate discrepancies
- Flex as needed to other job assignments directed by the management team
- Focus and remain on task in a fast-paced environment to meet our customers expected level of service
- Adhere to NM Safety standards
Essential Physical Requirements
- Ability to work across multiple departments
- Requires high attention to detail, strong organizational skills, and ability to multitask
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- May require some pushing, pulling, bending, stooping, or kneeling and lifting up to 50lbs in a warehouse environment
- May require the use of a voice-activated headset'