The Retail Analyst will be responsible for projecting bookings, gross margin, and receipt flow in the Off Price channel. He or she will work closely with sales and other cross-functional teams to help drive strategic business decisions to achieve the company's financial goals. In addition, he or she improve upon/streamline business process as well as manage data integrity for the division.PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE JOB: PRE-SEASON
In partnership with sales, build and forecast financial budgets by account.Pre-season planning includes:
- Topline receipt flow by month by account
- Bottoms up forecasting at the item (SKU) level by month
- Projecting gross margin assumptions by program by account
- Partner with Operations & Supply in providing forward-looking 'capacity' file
- projections by month, by style on a monthly basis.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:Experience:
- Manage monthly order file and tracker - actualize and reforecast based on account needs and business trend.
- Partner with sales and cross-functional teams in identifying risks and capitalizing on business opportunity.
- Tracking bookings/shipments and gross margin vs budget.
- Perform ad-hoc analysis and recaps as needed.
Minimum two years of experience in retail merchandise planning,
Minimum two years of experience with interpreting business data to drive business decisions.Education:
Bachelor's Degree is strongly preferred.Skills:
- Data-driven individual with an entrepreneurial mindset and high attention to detail (data accuracy and integrity).
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills.
- Flexible and adaptive to changing priorities.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize workload to meet deadlines.
Pay Range: $72,000 - $97,000
PVH currently provides base salary ranges for all positions-on job advertisements-in the United States based on local requirements. These ranges are based on what PVH reasonably believes that it will pay an associate for their base salary for said position at the time of the posting. Individual compensation will ultimately be determined based on a variety of relevant factors including but-not limited to qualifications, geographic location and other relevant skills. PVH is committed to providing a market-competitive total rewards package to eligible associates, which includes diverse and robust health and insurance benefits to meet the varied needs of our associates and an above-market 401(k) contribution to help our associates save for retirement. We also offer career growth opportunities, empowering our associates to design their future at PVH.
PVH Corp. or its subsidiary ("PVH") is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment on the basis of their individual capabilities and qualifications, consistent with applicable law and without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity or expression, age, religion, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, military status or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law. In addition to complying with all applicable laws, PVH also has a strong corporate commitment to inclusion, diversity and to ensuring that all current and future PVH associates are compensated solely on job-related factors such as skill, ability, educational background, work quality, experience and potential. To achieve these goals, across the United States and its territories, PVH prohibits any PVH employee, agent or representative from requesting or otherwise considering any job applicant's current or prior wages, salary or other compensation information in connection with the hiring process. Accordingly, applicants are asked not to disclose this salary history information to PVH