Manage flow of work into and out of internal and external sample facilities in New York to achieve a timely delivery of the samples, Ensure that patterns passing to production are corrected and reflective of the latest changes or sample producedPRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE JOB:
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:Experience
- Day to day contact person in the Sample room
- Manages the flow of work in the patternmaking, cutting and sewing process, prioritizing samples according to fit and design needs.
- Creates and/or analyzes cut tickets for accuracy and completeness
- Manages the Design fittings, keeping clear notes of changes made and making sure they are applied to samples
- Works with Studio manager to set strategies on extra seasonal personnel needs
- Facilitate the process of internal sample room, providing trims, fabrics and all materials they need to efficiently execute their work
- Manages special projects and last-minute requests to the Atelier
- Previous experience managing high end sample room facilities
- Excellent communication and personal skill
Understanding of patternmaking and sewing techniques#LI-HYBRID#LI-JL2
Pay Range: $60,500 - $75,000
PVH currently provides base salary ranges for all positions-on job advertisements-in the United States based on local requirements. These ranges are based on what PVH reasonably believes that it will pay an associate for their base salary for said position at the time of the posting. Individual compensation will ultimately be determined based on a variety of relevant factors including but-not limited to qualifications, geographic location and other relevant skills. PVH is committed to providing a market-competitive total rewards package to eligible associates, which includes diverse and robust health and insurance benefits to meet the varied needs of our associates and an above-market 401(k) contribution to help our associates save for retirement. We also offer career growth opportunities, empowering our associates to design their future at PVH.
PVH Corp. or its subsidiary ("PVH") is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment on the basis of their individual capabilities and qualifications, consistent with applicable law and without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity or expression, age, religion, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, military status or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law. In addition to complying with all applicable laws, PVH also has a strong corporate commitment to inclusion, diversity and to ensuring that all current and future PVH associates are compensated solely on job-related factors such as skill, ability, educational background, work quality, experience and potential. To achieve these goals, across the United States and its territories, PVH prohibits any PVH employee, agent or representative from requesting or otherwise considering any job applicant's current or prior wages, salary or other compensation information in connection with the hiring process. Accordingly, applicants are asked not to disclose this salary history information to PVH