Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 14.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
We are looking for an intern (m/f/d) for our Buying EMEA HUGO Team for a period of 6 months starting in May 2023. By being involved in the day-to-day business, you will gain a deep insight into the responsibilities of a buyer at HUGO BOSS AG. We offer you a versatile and responsible job, where your fashion sense, your organizational and communication talent, but also your numerical understanding and your analytical skills are in demand.What you can expect:
- Through your involvement in the day-to-day business of our HUGO Buying Team, you will gain a sound insight into the tasks of a buyer at HUGO BOSS AG
- You will be responsible for preparing analyses as a basis for future assortment decisions as well as for evaluating retail key figures.
- In addition, you will accompany the entire collection development process and support the Buying Team in selection and order processes
- You will work closely with Brand Management, Retail Operations and our Planning & Merchandising team.
- In this varied working environment, you will have the opportunity to prove your theoretical knowledge in practice, to get to know the extensive activities in retail and to make interesting contacts
- You have a degree in business administration or a textile/clothing-related field of study
- You have a good command of the English language
- You have good Excel skills and enjoy analytical thinking
- You have good communication skills and are quick on the uptake
- You consider teamwork, flexibility and independent work as a matter of course
- You enjoy working in a performance-oriented and challenging environment
- Made for Me: three days in Metzingen and two days working remotely. Our hybrid working model "Threedom of work" is as individual as your personal needs.
- Today. Tomorrow. Always. Sustainability is one of our key values, and more than just a trend. We are committed to environmental, animal and climate protection, and human rights.
- Does innovation drive you? Same for us! We have digitized most of our workflows and almost fully automated our logistics centres.
- Exclusive discounts for shopping and arts: benefit from discounts for family and friends along with free entrance to more than 15 international art museums.
- High-performing people need a healthy balance. Take advantage of the employee gym, the beach volleyball field or yoga classes on the rooftop terrace.
- As a fashion company, we value good taste in everything - including food. Welcome to our own restaurant and café, Times.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.
Do you feel it's time for a new challenge at HUGO BOSS? If so, we look forward telling you all about this job opportunity in a personal conversation. Please contact Carolin Hoss (CAROLIN_HOSS@HUGOBOSS.COM), Human Resources.