Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 14.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
HUGO BOSS Ticino SA, sited in Coldrerio Switzerland, masters the fashion flow for all the Brands of the product groups Shirt & Neckwear, Knitwear, Bodywear & Hosiery, Footwear & Accessories supported by a Business Services Unit.
Within our Bodywear & Hosiery Business Unit/Switzerland, the candidate will be part of the Brand Management Team, focusing on communication activities and strategy with a focus on communication projects. This is a newly created role and the candidate will take care of the following tasks: What you can expect:
- Global communication and collection alignments;
- Provide information for consistent corporate brand/image communication collaborating with cross functional teams, from creative, production and product marketing;
- Develop brand solutions for packaging creating an unboxing experience and promoting the product;
- Integrate research reports with performance date to provide realistic evaluation of brand status quo and inspire new business strategy and opportunity;
- Monitoring performance marketing channels and their main KPIs providing reports, analysis, and insights on a weekly/monthly basis to evaluate return of investment;
- Coordinate all capsule collection with all interfaces;
- Arrange never-out-of-stock and global assortment alignments;
- Correlate special projects.
- Have at least 3 years of experience in similar role developed in International Fashion Companies;
- Be proficient in developing, executing and measuring demand generation programs;
- Have high level of attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple and competing priorities simultaneously;
- Have excellent interpersonal skills and adapt at building relationships with different stakeholder;
- Have a distinctive feeling for fashion, excellent communication and analytical skills;
- Strong organizational, team working, international and networking mindset;
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint; SAP would be a plus;
- Be fluent in English & German. Italian would be a plus.
- International, multilingual and inspirational working environment (digital and innovation focused);
- Company focus on welfare and balance between business and personal life:
- Health and Safety constant support and Fitness space.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.