Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 14.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
For BOSS Menswear we are looking for a motivated Product Developer (m/f/d) for our Product Division Jersey who likes to make a difference and drive things forward. Are you enthusiastic about the product development process and have strong negotiation skills? A highly motivated team with flat hierarchies and lots of fun at work is looking forward to welcoming you.What you can expect:
- Ensuring the product development process from the creative idea to production release
- Negotiation of sample or production prices and resulting preparation of bid comparisons and benchmarks as well as control of the target costing process
- Ensuring target accurate product development
- Optimization of processing procedures and product costs
- Implementation of innovative processing techniques and sourcing of new qualities
- Further development and consulting of suppliers as well as internal interfaces in the R&D area
- Assurance and support of prototypes and salesmen samples in terms of quality, processing and fit
- Creation and maintenance of working documents, records and databases
- Global travel to suppliers and visits to trade fairs
- Participation in projects
- A successfully completed apparel engineer and/or technician apprenticeship
- Ideally at least 3 years of professional experience in product development, product management or technical work preparation in an international environment
- Very good commercial knowledge and strong negotiating skills
- Sound knowledge of processing procedures, product costing, materials and fits
- Experience in 3D product development, in creating 3D style simulations, in performing virtual fittings and in working via 3D collaboration platforms, preferably with CLO3D desirable
- Very good English skills, both written and spoken
- Good MS Office skills as well as SAP/PDM, Adobe Illustrator skills desirable
- Open, competent and confident appearance, as well as assertiveness and ability to work under pressure
- Made for Me: three days in Metzingen and two days working remotely. Our hybrid working model "Threedom of work" is as individual as your personal needs.
- Today. Tomorrow. Always. Sustainability is one of our key values, and more than just a trend. We are committed to environmental, animal and climate protection, and human rights.
- Does innovation drive you? Same for us! We have digitized most of our workflows and almost fully automated our logistics centres.
- Exclusive discounts for shopping and arts: benefit from discounts for family and friends along with free entrance to more than 15 international art museums.
- High-performing people need a healthy balance. Take advantage of the employee gym, the beach volleyball field or yoga classes on the rooftop terrace.
- As a fashion company, we value good taste in everything - including food. Welcome to our own restaurant and café, Times.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.
Do you feel it's time for a new challenge at HUGO BOSS? If so, we look forward telling you all about this job opportunity in a personal conversation. Please contact Sandra Füseler (SANDRA_FUESELER@HUGOBOSS.COM), Human Resources.