Since 1837, the masterpieces of Tiffany & Co. have defined style and celebrated the world's great love stories. From our products to our people, we have a long and proud tradition of ensuring we have the highest standards of quality. These standards have made Tiffany & Co. one of the world's most recognizable luxury brands with close to 300 stores worldwide. About the role
In strong collaboration with the market teams, as a Retail Operations Manager you will monitor operational performance of all store operations inclusive of audit compliance, stock control, inventory flows and accuracy, team operational productivity, stock organization in order to deliver the unique tiffany client experience. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
The ideal candidate will have:
- Define and implement the optimal stock organization and product flow by store typology (from BOH to FOH)
- Partner with Retail Directors and Store Managers on all retail operation activities and strategically enhance processes as opportunities are identified
- Ensure company directives and policies are followed, such as PI, cycle counts, price changes and COM inventory.
- Implement, train and monitor the use of all sales support systems such as cashiering systems, customer applications, inventory, services, E-commerce, performance analysis tools.
- Ensure accurate physical inventory is carried out within all stores including scheduling, vendor relations, JDE, training and participation
- Monitor stock adjustments, open orders, watch orders, NOFF location, kickouts, borrowed merch and similar market wide
- 7+ years of operations experience in advanced retail environment
- BA or BS degree or greater
- Problem solving ability
- Ability to rethink processes and to introduce efficiencies
- Agility with an entrepreneurial spirit, finding new approaches and solutions to the challenges of this role
- Fluent in English
- Jewelry background is a plus
This is just the beginning
- Generous salary & bonus, incentives employee discounts and milestone gifts
- High performing, caring, fun and dynamic team
- Culture focused on wellbeing, innovation and growth
- Endless career opportunities with the largest luxury group - LVMH!
- Never-ending training and individual up-skilling opportunities