Ralph Lauren Corporation (NYSE:RL) is a global leader in the design, marketing and distribution of premium lifestyle products in five categories: apparel, accessories, home, fragrances, and hospitality. For more than 50 years, Ralph Lauren's reputation and distinctive image have been consistently developed across an expanding number of products, brands and international markets. The Company's brand names, which include Ralph Lauren, Ralph Lauren Collection, Ralph Lauren Purple Label, Polo Ralph Lauren, Double RL, Lauren Ralph Lauren, Polo Ralph Lauren Children, Chaps, among others, constitute one of the world's most widely recognized families of consumer brands. At Ralph Lauren, we unite and inspire the communities within our company as well as those in which we serve by amplifying voices and perspectives to create a culture of belonging, ensuring inclusion, and fairness for all. We foster a culture of inclusion through: Talent, Education & Communication, Employee Groups and Celebration.
The Digital Site Merchandising Operations Assistant, Wholesale, will build the foundation for all Ralph Lauren products sold through third-party retail partners, owning both imagery and copy utilized for product detail pages on wholesale.com sites. As the main point of content for digital operations with internal and external teams, the Digital Site Merchandising Operations Assistant will create a window to the Ralph Lauren brand with elevated content and drive conversion with clarity of product details.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
* Act as the primary liaison between Ralph Lauren and all department store, specialty, and online pureplay accounts for product-level assets
* Coordinate and track all phases of the asset creation process to ensure all relevant wholesale styles are captured and delivered on time, working with internal and external teams to drive optimization of product copy and imagery
* Provide customer service to wholesale account partners, providing imagery and copy availability on a weekly basis and recapping to internal stakeholders monthly
* Troubleshoot issues and escalate when needed, proactively identifying and implementing process improvements
* Complete consistent site audits to monitor account compliance with RL guidelines, reviewing all image and copy utilization and modification, noting areas of opportunity
* Secure product knowledge, align on priorities, and partner with Manager to advocate for digital differentiation through line openings, sample reviews, account meetings, and business reviews to develop seasonal plans
* Participate in regular working sessions with cross-functional partners to develop synergies and ensure timely execution of digital-specific tactics
* Analyze digital KPIs with focus on engagement and conversion in PDP reporting
* Support content solutions such as fit guides, style guides, PDP alts and videos to solve business needs, partner with internal agency and studio for on-time, quality supplemental asset production
Experience, Skills & Knowledge
Demonstrated interest in digital marketing, merchandising, and/or operations Strong written & verbal communication skills and facility with Excel/Powerpoint Excellent interpersonal skills, with strong, client-service approach Ability to work independently and manage shifting priorities Strong analytical and problem-solving skills Detail-oriented, well-organized, and comfortable working with large amounts of data Ability to thrive in a diverse, fast-paced, ever-changing environment Prior experience at a large, matrixed, best-in-class retailer or brand preferred