Since 1837, the masterpieces of Tiffany & Co. have defined style and celebrated the world's great love stories. From our products to our people, we have a long and proud tradition of ensuring we have the highest standards of quality. These standards have made Tiffany & Co. one of the world's most recognizable luxury brands with close to 300 stores worldwide. About the role
As the Manager Store Planning | ANZ, you will be responsbile for the overall project/constructin management for retail and corporate projects within Australia. You will develop and manage project schedules and tasks, budget and cost control, general Contractor and vendor bidding, and site and GC coordination to ensure projects are completed within budget on schedule and to corporate quality standards. Your responsibilities will include but won't be limited to:
- Build project briefs, programs/schedules and budgets that respect Store Planning Project lifecycle.
- Manage approved schedules to achieve all critical milestones. Adjust and update as needed during the lifecycle of the project
- Manage bugets during the project lifecycle and flag and manage risk at lifecycle milestones.
- Overseeing oconstuction - ensure weekly OAC meetings are conducted and documented, coordination with procurement that owner furnished items are on schedule. Build to high qulity and handover store to retail team 100% defect free.
- Collect and organize all required project closeout documents, requirements for landlord re-imbursmenrs if applicable, certificate of occupancy and internal audit documentation
- Regularly visit completed projects with members of store design, store planning and retail to peform post-opening project audits.
- Identify areas of improvement and institute changes to store design, project development, delivery materials an suppliers
- Analayze standards, cost efficiencies and suppliers
- Influence cross-functional teams through effective communication and lead through example with clear communications, promoting ideas and recommendations and supporting teamwork by building trust with colleagues and business partners.
- Manage and develop professional vendor relationships and develop and qualify new.
- Degree in construction, Architecture, Building Technology, Quantity surveying or similar engineering background is strongly preferred
- 8+ years of experience in store planning preferably for a global luxury goods or fashion company
- Demonstrated ability in full lifecycle project management
- Working knowledge of external facades, structural alterations, building systems, HVAC, electrical, mechanical and structural engineering
- Driven, goal focused, client oriented and with entrepreneur mindset
- Strong interpersonal, communication, project management and people management skills
- Multi-lingual and strong verbal and written English communication skills
- Design and quality oriented with a strong eye for details
- International travel, off hours and weekends required at times
- Proficieny in AutoCAD, Microsoft Project, Photoshop tools (Preferred)
This is just the beginning
- You will earn a generous salary & bonus and employee discounts
- Join a high-performing team
- Caring, fun and dynamic team
- Culture focused on wellbeing and growth
- Endless career opportunities with the largest luxury group - LVMH
- Never-ending training and upskilling opportunities
- Great mentoring opportunities